Ice Wyv from Valg Stuck in CryoPod ... Cannot deploy on any server

Ice Wyv from Valg Stuck in CryoPod ... Cannot deploy on any server

I believe this has been an issue for a while that I recently personally have been affected by. Just wondering if anyone heard of an update or know a work-around. I am on PS4 PvE Official Servers.

After hearing of Ice Wyv eggs from Valg disappearing when trying to transfer them to another server (after I had the problem), I decided to hatch and cryo, then move them off to another server. I did notice the graphic showed a raptor on the cryo, however, the ice Wyv info was in there. I did this, and when I got to my other server (a SE server),  it would not deploy from the cryopod. So I transferred it back to the same Valg server, and it will not deploy there, either. I tried dropping the cryo and picking up, putting in fridge and pulling out, etc. It will not come out. Tried that on the SE server, too.

I verified other cryoed ones will deploy on the same server as long as I do not try to take off server. I duplicated this a few times (low level eggs to test), and again, I have dinos stuck in cryopods.

Is there a fix coming for this anyone has heard of, or a work around? If they fix, will it retro to these old ones, or are they all stuck permanently and future ones only will be ok?

Video here shows it will not deploy, and screenshot at end shows the raptor icon, however, the ice wyv baby in it.

Thank you in advance. 

• Sad 1

Im currently having this issue on another server snd put in a ticket to WC.

I hatched on val, cryod and transferred both dragons to center to raise safely since we're on a pvp official cluster.

When I tried to pop the cryos, they say cannot deploy. 

Both have dragon emblems just wont pop out.

I transferred them back to val and still neither will deploy

• Sad 1

I had a lvl 55 event that cryoed as a baby and showed the wyvern icon rather than the raptor. I have been able to move that in cryo to SE map, deploy, cryo, and take back to Valg and re-deploy. So at the moment, it appears if it shows a Wyv as the icon, it is normal and fixed.

I also had 17 Wyv raising that when I cryoed after a few imprints and they were Juvi, the icon changed from raptor to wyvern, and still are wyv every time I cryo. I havent tried taking them off Valg yet. Don't know if it is because of their raise status, or if it was because they were out of cryo during the last update? 

Side note on the above event one that is ok: when I imprinted, I named right then before cryo, rather than no name. Not sure if that is a method or not as I haven't hatched any more since to check to see if naming it something other than just no name helps "fix" it, too. 

Yeah it's not just ice wyverns but all Valgero exclusive dinos such as the golem variants and polar bear are affected. This glitch has been going on for about three months and I have gotten no word on whether they'll do anything about it. I wish Wildcard would at least say that they have acknowledged it or something instead of leaving us in the dark.

• Like 1

Yea both the 150 and 155 got named immediately before being cryod. The 190 is currently incubating. I'm going to try to transfer that one with a brand new cryo. Hopefully it works, if not theres no telling what'll happen. I'm hoping ark can fix it. I lost 2 high level pteras on these 3 wyvs. 

I dont want the pteras back. We really only tame those to sacrifice to dragons anyway. But the wyvs, I need those. They're high level and theres just my friend and I on official PVP

I'll send pictures next time I log on

2 hours ago, SmashWar said:

Weve transferred wyvs successfully in the past. I had an ice and my tribe mate currently has a fire. Both were taken from val to center and raised there. These 2 are giving me a problem but I still feel like I have to try the 190 as well after it hatches

Yeah I believe transferring eggs from valguero to other servers is good but when you transfer them in cryopods they just break.

My first two Ice eggs I tried to transfer were ate by Ark. Did the upload type of transfer. I tested again with a low level egg, this time on me, and Ark ate it, too.

Side note: friend was able to take Ice raised on Valg off to Ext and deploy it no problem. It had the Wyv icon, not the raptor icon, so it seems the icon pretty well dictates if it can be transferred off in cryo and redeployed, or not.