NA-OfflineRaidProtection-ScorchedEarth-CrossArk6

dejanira001

NA-OfflineRaidProtection-ScorchedEarth-CrossArk6

Hello! would like to officially ask what  hashappened to the server listed in the title. All progress made during the Christmas event was lost and everything was rolled back to the day before the event. Could Wildcard be able to comment on what happened and will it be fixed because for almost 24 hours I haven't received a response to the notification via support. In total, I lost a huge amount of dinos - 170 pieces I brought up myself, as well as a lot of resources and bps

https://old.reddit.com/r/playark/comments/emd4oa/re_update_concerning/?st=k5712zec&sh=f9f3067f

Its been rolled back to 12/23 to when one of the maps players lost his char. He got his char back but multiple players have lost characters and have had 2 weeks worth of progress lost as well.

Me personally i lost my char due to this and all my event progress.

Also...."Recently, the machine housing these servers experienced a critical hardware failure. This means that the most recent save data on this machine was lost."

Did you forget to list the other servers affected by this? Would be nice to see what other servers were affected.

Source: https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/496944-update-concerning-na-pvp-official-scorchedearth421/

NA-OfflineRaidProtection-ScorchedEarth-CrossArk6 so messed up

What is going on with this server. All tek engrams are lost.And I mean there isecen no listed engrams likethey are locked. Map seems to be like NO TEK. If you fo the boss on othermap and get vack engrams after returning to SE again all is lost.

You cant breed dinos as all what is hached is wiled baby and you cant claim it. 

There is no sebse in playing here. Tickets were send and GMs not even replied. Are you so focus in Genesis that you dont care about wgat is going on on other maps?

https://old.reddit.com/r/playark/comments/eniyv9/official_naorpscorched_earthcluster_6_is_missing/?st=k5forsnb&sh=e6750045

More info can be found there as well.

Just re-enable these engrams for the server for Christs sake!

You have been spammed non stop for a week about this server...actually over a week, like 2 weeks and nothing. 

On 1/13/2020 at 2:05 AM, dejanira001 said:

NA-OfflineRaidProtection-ScorchedEarth-CrossArk6 so messed up

What is going on with this server. All tek engrams are lost.And I mean there isecen no listed engrams likethey are locked. Map seems to be like NO TEK. If you fo the boss on othermap and get vack engrams after returning to SE again all is lost.

You cant breed dinos as all what is hached is wiled baby and you cant claim it. 

There is no sebse in playing here. Tickets were send and GMs not even replied. Are you so focus in Genesis that you dont care about wgat is going on on other maps?

ko and tame those ;)

Archived