Curing swamp fever (island)

Kharneth

4 minutes ago, ThePryBar said:

@Kharneth

It is like a cheap trick, I would recommend doing a dead run to the drop or Ob, you know go naked so you dont have to worry about timers on your gear/inventory.  Swamp fever is just crap, they should just remove it altogether or add more leech spawns. Rhinos are annoying due to them having a crappy horn drop rate and horns are used for the Broth of enlightenment, so save your horns the Broth is the best food to tame arthos with.

I assumed the horns were 100% chance for 1 since... you know... they all have 1. 

I like the whole idea of diseases and having to cure them, but the swamp is so close to where you start the game. I had to look up how to remove the leech and then it wasn't for like an hour before I realized I was even sick. It was just too early in the game for me and at an unlucky time. 

Definitely do a naked run, but I'll more than likely just continue farming resources while I wait for a drop to appear near my base. If one doesn't show up within like an hour I'll go to the obelisk. i'll have to be naked anyway since I'll be fast traveling to get there. 

Just now, invincibleqc said:

That's correct; they do drop one 100% of the time. I'm not sure what he is on about.

That's what the wiki said. I've been prepping... I need 10 arrows +2 p/lvl of each rhino, multiplied by 3, plus extra in case I miss and because I won't know what levels they are. 

I just want to die. ?

Archived