Options for legacy players

AdcfTM1234567678

Where else are they going to get the additional servers for genesis?  They aren't going to buy new ones. lol

Reuse, Recycle. Who cares if it isn't better than all the rest out there, at least it works. (Nitrado servers are cancer, why contract with em?)

Love is defined by different people.

Wildcard Loves Cash - When has legacy paid up lately?   

Come on Wildcard, you know I love you.

3 minutes ago, ShadowRune2019 said:

Where else are they going to get the additional servers for genesis?  They aren't going to buy new ones. lol

Reuse, Recycle. Who cares if it isn't better than all the rest out there, at least it works. (Nitrado servers are cancer, why contract with em?)

if u want write mess NOOB, dont Edit pls

26 minutes ago, ShadowRune2019 said:

We the legacy community  payed during alpha\beta with the blood of our enemies. ...and pain of 30 hour + rollbacks...

13 hours ago, AdcfTM1234567678 said:

pls stop talking NOOB, we not read u, only devs we read, not u

or say me where your base, there we can talknig

Honestly I feel for the majority of the legacy community, I mean yeah they knew they were on borrowed time from the get go but still they are losing stuff.

YOU on the other hand I can't tell if you are a child or just simple but either way knowing your in game assets are going to disappear into the void is delightful. 

Zahlea said it plain and simple no dev is going to answer you.

13 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

We the legacy community  payed during alpha\beta with the blood of our enemies. ...and pain of 30 hour + rollbacks...

That still dosen't entitle you to free servers forever.  Without having a cash shop or subscription fees, Ark's buy to play model isn't the best monetary scheme from a business point of view. 

Running the servers isn't free.

I wonder the difference in server requirements to run a game like Guild wars/Guild wars 2. Mostly meaning # of players per physical server. 

Archived