Options for legacy players

AdcfTM1234567678

PvP Legacy Server migration

Hello all, im read i new info from Cedric

Survivors are advised to use Cross-ARK immediately to relocate their belongings onto a server that is not included in our take-down list above.

But not one server we not see in obelisk list, because ALL cross arks be deleted.

Maybe something wrong? We very want to transfer and not start from zero in officials. 

Let's find a way out for everyone

Tnx.

Options for legacy players

With the closure of pvp legacy servers alot of people are going to be displaced. Let's be real unless you join an official mega or something along those lines you are pretty much out of luck as its impossible now to get going on these servers. So with out further ado here are some possible options.

Take a run at small tribes. Everyone is extremely built up and these servers are unfortunately plagued with meshes and ddosers but if you have the game knowledge and political savvy it is still possible to get going on these servers.

Give hardcore mode, primitive plus or orp a shot. These are all more casual servers where no one is super built up and it's easy to play the game casually and still enjoy it.

Try out crossark clusters. This is where I currently reside and I've had more fun here in the last 6 months then I have anywhere else the past 3 years. Crossark has a good balance of skilled and pve orientated players who mostly play the game to play the game. It is very community based and possible to get going if u prove ur a good guy. The key is to finding a goo cluster where the cluster alpha isn't a tyrant. For anyone on ps4 feel free to drop by crossark8 the island and I can help u get going.

At the end of the day it's a game and nothing last for ever. Dont look at it as you losing everything you've worked for. Think of it as a new opportunity at a fresh start!

I've been played PVE legacy for more than 7000 hours now and I've seen so many good and some bad things. The most frustrating things to me (right now) are decay timers and official server settings. While I know the importance for public servers I really dislike it and this is one major point why I would move away from official servers.

2 hours ago, AdcfTM1234567678 said:

Survivors are advised to use Cross-ARK immediately to relocate their belongings onto a server that is not included in our take-down list above.

But not one server we not see in obelisk list, because ALL cross arks be deleted.

Maybe something wrong? We very want to transfer and not start from zero in officials. 

Tnx.

Not able to transfer dinos from pve 94 to value 1147 why?

2 hours ago, AdcfTM1234567678 said:

Tnx.

In this topic im asing Devs, they write Survivors are advised to use Cross-ARK immediately to relocate their belongings onto a server that is not included in our take-down list above.

Im ask only DEVS about his news. Dont intresting opinion hardcore players, primitive + players etc.

We ask only devs. Many players want to know.

On January 28th the PvP Legacy servers listed below will be removed due to current server population.

How To Move Servers
If you are unfamiliar with the process, you are able to upload your items, creatures, and player through the Obelisk terminal, supply drops, as well as the Tek Transmitter. Survivors are advised to use Cross-ARK immediately to relocate their belongings onto a server that is not included in our take-down list above.

Server Saves of Deleted Servers
We will make the save files available as soon as we can. We will host the PC files which anyone can download and then you are welcome to re-host the save file for your own use. We'll include a link to where you can download server saves in this post when they are available. Nitrado will also be able to provide the saves for use on Nitrado servers for console, as they have done in the past.

just want answer.

44 minutes ago, AdcfTM1234567678 said:

In this topic im asing Devs, they write Survivors are advised to use Cross-ARK immediately to relocate their belongings onto a server that is not included in our take-down list above.

Im ask only DEVS about his news. Dont intresting opinion hardcore players, primitive + players etc.

We ask only devs. Many players want to know.

On January 28th the PvP Legacy servers listed below will be removed due to current server population.

How To Move Servers
If you are unfamiliar with the process, you are able to upload your items, creatures, and player through the Obelisk terminal, supply drops, as well as the Tek Transmitter. Survivors are advised to use Cross-ARK immediately to relocate their belongings onto a server that is not included in our take-down list above.

Server Saves of Deleted Servers
We will make the save files available as soon as we can. We will host the PC files which anyone can download and then you are welcome to re-host the save file for your own use. We'll include a link to where you can download server saves in this post when they are available. Nitrado will also be able to provide the saves for use on Nitrado servers for console, as they have done in the past.

just want answer.

"Survivors are advised to use Cross-ARK immediately to relocate their belongings onto a server that is not included in our take-down list above." 

That quote only applies to the PVE severs they are also shutting down, in which case you move your stuff to another legacy PVE server that is not shutting down. They clearly said all PVP servers are shutting down. " Due to the current legacy server population, we will be closing all PvP legacy servers on January 28th. " You could never jump between PVP and PVE and they aren't allowing it now.

Get a backup save file of your PVP server, host it yourself, and move on.

1 hour ago, Garick said:

Legacty Server Removal: Question

With all the servers on my cluster /crossark4/ closing I am guessing my dinos/char are just going to be deleted? Is there no way to move off the crossark?

So a crossark is just 1 of each map right? That would be perfect to convert the save files over to an unofficial community.

Get a discord going. Gauge interest and financial support. But 1 or more people will have to take responsibility for being in charge.

Cross Arks not have servers PVE, what u talking about?? 

all PVE deleted lis PC

Legacy PVE

PC
LEGACY-PrimitivePVE-OfficialServer477
LEGACY-PVE-NA-ScorchedEarth766
LEGACY-PVE-NA-ScorchedEarth796
LEGACY-PVE-NA-ScorchedEarth804
LEGACY-The-EU-PrimitivePVE-NitradoTest9
LEGACY-The-OC-PVE-OfficialServer137
LEGACY-The-OC-PVE-OfficialServer175
LEGACY-The-OC-PVE-TheCenter454

after devs talks Survivors are advised to use Cross-ARK immediately to relocate their belongings onto a server that is not included in our take-down list above.а

U joking me? I can read Endglish, and all screenshot done, i need just answer DEVS  - Whats Options for legacy players ?

@AdcfTM1234567678 those are just the migration instructions that are always included. If there are no servers that you can transfer to, meaning NOT on the list, then that's it. If your legacy server isn't listed, then you are safe till next time.

Options:

You can get the save files to host a server without losing your legacy progress. Or move on to official, unofficial, or single player.

1 hour ago, AdcfTM1234567678 said:

Cross Arks not have servers PVE, what u talking about?? 

all PVE deleted lis PC

Legacy PVE

PC
LEGACY-PrimitivePVE-OfficialServer477
LEGACY-PVE-NA-ScorchedEarth766
LEGACY-PVE-NA-ScorchedEarth796
LEGACY-PVE-NA-ScorchedEarth804
LEGACY-The-EU-PrimitivePVE-NitradoTest9
LEGACY-The-OC-PVE-OfficialServer137
LEGACY-The-OC-PVE-OfficialServer175
LEGACY-The-OC-PVE-TheCenter454

after devs talks Survivors are advised to use Cross-ARK immediately to relocate their belongings onto a server that is not included in our take-down list above.а

U joking me? I can read Endglish, and all screenshot done, i need just answer DEVS  - Whats Options for legacy players ?

You obviously can't read English or write it for that matter. Aylana has told you what your options are. No dev is going to post here to tell you the same information you have already been given. 

Once again though your options are

1. Create an unofficial using the save data and continue on like nothing happened.

2. Move onto single player.

3. Start fresh on an official server.

4. Cease playing.

5. Start fresh on another legacy server that survived this cull and wait til it gets axed next time.

The only option YOU have which doesn't involve losing your stuff is option 1.

19 minutes ago, FreelancerKnux said:

4. Cease playing.

I didn't include this option. But yeah, sometimes its time to move on.

But I will say that single player mode is a great way to play with whatever time allotment you want, just adjust the settings.

21 minutes ago, FreelancerKnux said:

5. Start fresh on another legacy server that survived this cull and wait til it gets axed next time.

Insanity...repeating and expecting different results.

1 minute ago, AdcfTM1234567678 said:

lol really? download server for play single? its for players with 15k???????))

We understand why servers wipe, but not understand WHY WE CANT TRANSFERING for live servers, we only start from zero?

You had 2 years to move to the new cluster though... When legacy servers were anounced we were told that they would one day be taken down

15 minutes ago, FreelancerKnux said:

You cannot, please scroll up and see the options listed as they are your only options. Pretty sure with these closures primitive legacy is no more.

pls stop talking NOOB, we not read u, only devs we read, not u

or say me where your base, there we can talknig

5 minutes ago, AdcfTM1234567678 said:

pls stop talking NOOB, we not read u, only devs we read, not u

or say me where your base, there we can talknig

Why are you so rude? The devs are not going to answer you and being a d*ck is just gonna make it less likely. People are trying to help you - the only help you'll get - and you respond in this childish way? You got plenty of options to consider, stop whining and pick one of them.

Archived