Bookgirl84

Australian bushfire crisis

Hi fellow survivors and Wildcard,

I'm using this as a way to reach out to wildcard. Please, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

As most people have probably heard, Australia is going through a fiery hell on earth.  States, such as South Australia, nsw, Victoria, Tasmania and Kangaoo Island, are currently on fire.  

So far, we have lost two fire-fighters, over 800 million animals (wildlife and pets), approximately 800 homes and buildings, 250 vehicles, about 75 people have lost their lives and it's been estimated that a few local species may go extinct. 

A lot of people are donating to the families who have lost everything and the animal rescues taking in injured koalas and other wildlife. 

My family was lucky,  but many others were not. So, I'm reaching out to wildcard,  for support. 

Would wildcard organise a charity event, similar as they do, where a certain amount of money is reached, and the breeding /raising /harvesting multiplier is increased?

And the proceeds could go to an Australian charity currently helping with the fires. Such as RSPCA BUSHFIRE APPEAL. 

As an avid survivalist of this game, I know myself and many other Australian survivors, would be greatly appreciative. 

Anyway,  I was nervous about posting this, but it was something that crossed my mind while going through my tames today, after reading that Delta Goodrem, Elton John, Chris Hemsworth have donated 1 million each. And Pink has donated 500k.

So, Wildcard, please contact me about this idea. 

And fellow survivors,  if you think this is a good idea,  please let them know. 

Australia needs you ?? 

On 1/8/2020 at 6:24 AM, Bookgirl84 said:

Australian bushfire crisis

Hi fellow survivors and Wildcard,

I'm using this as a way to reach out to wildcard. Please, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

As most people have probably heard, Australia is going through a fiery hell on earth.  States, such as South Australia, nsw, Victoria, Tasmania and Kangaoo Island, are currently on fire.  

So far, we have lost two fire-fighters, over 800 million animals (wildlife and pets), approximately 800 homes and buildings, 250 vehicles, about 75 people have lost their lives and it's been estimated that a few local species may go extinct. 

A lot of people are donating to the families who have lost everything and the animal rescues taking in injured koalas and other wildlife. 

My family was lucky,  but many others were not. So, I'm reaching out to wildcard,  for support. 

Would wildcard organise a charity event, similar as they do, where a certain amount of money is reached, and the breeding /raising /harvesting multiplier is increased?

And the proceeds could go to an Australian charity currently helping with the fires. Such as RSPCA BUSHFIRE APPEAL. 

As an avid survivalist of this game, I know myself and many other Australian survivors, would be greatly appreciative. 

Anyway,  I was nervous about posting this, but it was something that crossed my mind while going through my tames today, after reading that Delta Goodrem, Elton John, Chris Hemsworth have donated 1 million each. And Pink has donated 500k.

So, Wildcard, please contact me about this idea. 

And fellow survivors,  if you think this is a good idea,  please let them know. 

Australia needs you ?? 

Hi @Cedric, @StudioWildcard,

I ask you ever so kindly, to have a look into this charity event I have suggested.  Australia would benefit from your help,  you would benefit from the new channels that would open up to Wildcard,  and the survivors would benefit, not only from the charity event, but from the relationships built between them and Australia. 

Archived