Why is PC always better than console and mobile

ScytheNopen

IMO the best way to resolve/implement MOD for console, would be server side, via Nitrado. Basically similar to the "Events" drop down on the web server setting page. I'm still using the Halloween event on mine. Client side would be very hard to implement on console, because WC do not "own" the mod.  Since Sony and Microsoft have a certification validation process, I would think ark mod client side will never be implemented unless WC takes ownership/partnership of them like they did with Valguero, Ragnarok, s+ building implementation.

My 2 cents ;)

17 minutes ago, MooseX said:

IMO the best way to resolve/implement MOD for console, would be server side, via Nitrado. Basically similar to the "Events" drop down on the web server setting page. I'm still using the Halloween event on mine. Client side would be very hard to implement on console, because WC do not "own" the mod.  Since Sony and Microsoft have a certification validation process, I would think ark mod client side will never be implemented unless WC takes ownership/partnership of them like they did with Valguero, Ragnarok, s+ building implementation.

My 2 cents ;)

99% of the mods on steam require client side installations sadly.

36 minutes ago, MooseX said:

My 2 cents ;)

Not sure about the console implementation of servers, but steam version can run plugins. These aren't mods and are server side only.

On 1/8/2020 at 11:23 AM, ScytheNopen said:

Why is PC always better than console and mobile

Ark PC is one of the best versions of Ark, yet not everybody has the chance to play it Bc they play console or mobile. Well I’m tired of it! All these game creators say they can’t add mods to the game Bc the ps4 doesn’t have the required parts to make it work. That is a huge pile of BS Bc all these fallout 4 players get mods and it’s a bigger game than Ark is. Maybe if our time wasn’t spent on DLCs maybe they would work harder at getting mods added to the other versions of the game. DLCs are not that important. What’s important is making sure the different versions of the game aren’t separated by the best part of some games. I sit here and watch modded series and think “Wow that won’t be for a while at least” Bc WildCard doesn’t want to deal with it. My friends all got bored of it Bc it got old WAY too fast. I just want some developers to try harder.

Nothing to do with ark, the devs, the mod creators or the players. 

blame the creators of your wonderfully cheap console... 

you wanna play games properly, buy a proper computer. Only joking ? 

On 1/8/2020 at 12:05 PM, Kharneth said:

The controller is more comfortable and convenient. I prefer comfort over performance when gaming. 

Using a controller on a pc is absolutely an option. The best part is you can use almost any controller you want, PS3, PS4, Xbox, XB1 etc You are not chained to specific controllers because of the platform you are playing on. That is one of the best parts of PC gaming, choice.

But hey, I get it, having the ability to mod, tinker with hardware and have a multitude of choices available is not for everyone.

Archived