Chibi reset again

Dezes1

check your toon's implant, your +level from chibi does not get reset.

That being said, it would make far more sense for chibi to only reset level if it's equipped by someone else. Apparently if you upload them at a transmitter/drop/obi before server restarts, then a server restart won't effect the chibi level, but I have not tested, and that's not a great workaround given that servers can and will crash.

11 minutes ago, Zen00 said:

Out of curiosity, how does one go about killing those alpha tusos, I presume you raided the hard water cave to find them? @IanHighlander

I've killed several with high level, mate boosted Basils in the past, but these days I just use a high HP, high Damage, bred, imprinted Tuso which will take out any Alpha Tuso easily enough. They don't actually hit for that much, they just have a high HP pool.

As for where, Ragnarok map, west side deep trench (where Devourer artifact is), Tusos spawn continuously there, just keep killing normal Tusos and Alphas spawn every so often. Just don't try going down there on a Basil, it's too deep.

Upside of this is you also end up with enough tuso tentacles to last you for boss runs forever lol. This is the result of a few hours a night most nights over the event.

image.thumb.png.754b54f75a57efa2d8f567255bee3c6c.png

On 1/10/2020 at 11:56 AM, Swordguy said:

check your toon's implant, your +level from chibi does not get reset.

That being said, it would make far more sense for chibi to only reset level if it's equipped by someone else. Apparently if you upload them at a transmitter/drop/obi before server restarts, then a server restart won't effect the chibi level, but I have not tested, and that's not a great workaround given that servers can and will crash.

I have +2 on implant but to get on +3 i need to start from 0 like with new chibi, and make  chibi to lvl 4. so that do in total  all xp lost on first chibi ( i was around on 300k) and do it up to 540k. Doable if it dont get reset before i get to there.

Im not able to hunt uber things like some posters here but hunted aplha raptors with few alpha carno so is very long way and probably not doable with all those bugs.

And bugs are not enough, yesterday i fall asleep in base and lost all gear and ofc chibi with 60k xp on it lol.

Btw with 30 usd chibi  (mini HNLA) you dont lose levels, xp and you dont lose skin upon death.

Who knows how it will be with maxi HNLA?

Hi Mate, with regards to the depth of the trench on Rag and not using Basils. Going squid taming there later and was going to take a basil to clear the place out first. I have no problems with any depths on the island using my 50k health basil, including the caves. HP loss is negligible. Is this trench much worse for them as I've only ever been in it on a baryonyx before. thanks.

On 1/11/2020 at 5:27 AM, Noa said:

Btw with 30 usd chibi  (mini HNLA) you dont lose levels, xp and you dont lose skin upon death.

That's pretty dirty and a d*ck move, even by Wildcard standards. I still can't believe this is intentional, it's basically a middle finger to the playerbase if they're intentionally wiping chibi xp - just to get people to pre-order genesis vaporware.

Archived