Remove from Tribe after Update?

GeekyAnt1

Remove from Tribe after Update?

I was switching servers when the update kicked in and I couldn't join tribe bed when I transferred from Rag to island,  So I waited for the update to be done to join so when I joined I was no longer in my Tribe?  Just need to know if I was removed by leader or not because tribe leader has not been on to remove me so I don't know what to do ?

Likely this patch killed off players that have quit but caused more errors then they thought of, hopefully you aren't on legacy so should file a ticket and get it fixed otherwise your screwed

Current Server Version: v304.42 - 1/7/19

• Applied a one time disabling of replication (invisible) on all sleeping (logged off) players on all Official PvE servers. After logging back onto servers, the players will again replicate (visible) and will continue to remain so for subsequent sleeps. Following this update, if players have been offline for a continuous 2 week time period, their sleeping bodies will no longer replicate. This change will improve both client and server performance by reducing the amount of sleeping bodies that will need to be replicated.

Archived