pve Lonely Sir looking for peoples to play with !

Hotsome

Lonely Sir looking for peoples to play with !

It may sound sad or even depressing, but im looking for peoples to talk to or play with. I am currently playing on the center56. Love the game, love dinos, love talking but no one is willing to answer me or even talk to me. Im french and i do speak english too, im willing to try other server since i did only play on the center and the island. I do have a base setup with dinos and stuff. Not looking to join a tribe just looking for someone to send me a HII once in a while and talk dinos and such. QUite sorry for this depressive message but it had to came out eventually. Im not even sure im posting this on the right place -_-

if interested im on steam name is Hotsome or ingymothep not sure ..

iknow Legendary name

If you are willing to give unofficial a try I run a cluster with some friends and friends of friends that we picked up along the way. We would love to have you and chat away about anything really. No need to feel lonely, been there and it blows. Most likely me doing something wrong, but I cannot find your steam profile else I would have added you right away there. You can add me on Discord if you like: Erwin#6624

Archived