Zera

pve [PvPvE] Iron Nexus [x3 H/XP | x2 T] [Immersive Taming]

Posted (edited)

[PvPvE] Iron Nexus [x3 H/XP | x2 T] [Immersive Taming]

Introduction
Hello, I'm Zera and I'm an avid gamer, animal lover and artist. I spend a lot of my free time playing Video-games, most of which is ARK: Survival Evolved. I simply love taming the many creatures of the ARK, looking after their well being and ensuring that they're prepared for whatever may face us out in the wilds. I love building and hope to be able to construct a server-wide transportation system available for public use around the Server. I strive for a fair and balanced game-play above all else, aiming to keep the game interesting and a challenge without unnecessary grind and time spent sitting around in-game.

Description
Iron Nexus offers a Play-to-Reward system, for the time played on the server ACs or "Auto Credit System" is rewarded which can be spent in the Reward Vault to unlock Starter Tools, Creatures and many other exclusive packs and perks. Rates are set at a pace that still requires work but without the painful grinding you'd find on Official Servers.
With an Appetizer Mod and Immersive Taming in place, taming is only as painful or as easy as you make it.

We offer a x3 Gather and EXP gain rate as well, making reaching that desired level to progress to the next stage of your adventure exciting, painless and more fluid than on Official Servers.
Even hatching, raising and taking care of Babies has been made less painful with a x2 modifier to rates and allowing a Tribe-Wide system of Imprintation. Allowing Tribes to raise babies in half the time and take shifts in imprinting hatchlings.

We've provided Automated ARK to reduce the painful and frustrating task of organization, collection and crafting. As someone who prefers to have a unique storage system for each individual resource possible, this Mod Feature is a god send in every base, large and small!

Iron Nexus is considered a PvPvE server due to the fact that we offer both PvE and PvP experiences through-out the calendar week. Starting at midnight on Monday morning we run a PvE scenario, no PvP interactions can be performed without the consent of an agreed Tribe-War. We have no PvE decay methods in place, Creatures, Structures, do not decay over-time in any way shape or form! Starting at midnight on Saturday morning we run a PvP scenario where PvP interactions are enabled and encouraged between players and whole tribes.
We offer Offline Guard System to all our players to defend their bases and tames. This becomes active once every member of a Tribe has disconnected from the server and will reduce all incoming damage done to structures and tames. Turrets will also deal more damage to incoming attackers who would choose to raid on an offline tribe.

Due to the nature of Iron Nexus being a PvPvE server and PvP encouraged during our PvP weekends we are a Mature server, for players who can support, participate and handle their base being attacked during the time of war.
If the idea of being attacked, raided and losing your items and tames are not for you, do not join this server. PvP is fair-game during the weekends and no support will be provided for loss of tames or items during the Weekends.

You can find our complete mod list here.
Join our Steam Group here.
Join our Discord Group here.
Play: 199.15.254.83:7330
Battlemetrics

Settings:
Map: Olympus

• 6 MAX Tribe
  • x3 Harvest EXP
  • x2 Taming
  • x2 Cuddle Grace, Mature + Tribe Imprint
  • 150 Wild Dino Level

Game Mode:

• PvE Monday - Friday
  • PvP Saturday - Sunday

Play: 199.15.254.83:7330
Subscribe to ALL mods prior to attempting to join for a smoother connection!

Mod Highlights

1. Olympus Map
  2. Automated Ark seeks to eliminate the tedious chores in Ark and provide an all in one storage system so you can spend more time Raiding Dinos and Taming Players!
  3. Immersive Taming offers an alternative to Ark's vanilla taming methods, by allowing creatures to be tamed through in game actions vs traditional inventory items and timers.
    As taming increases, so does the creature's trust in you. Even the most hostile creatures will eventually start to consider you a friend. They may start following you around, wanting care or fed a fresh corpse, and may even protect you in battle!
  4. Offline Guard System: As soon as the last TribeMember/Lonesurvivor goes offline, DCed, crashed the Guard System starts charging and then activates.
    Note: Bases and Tames do not become immune!
  5. Upgrade Station: Allows you to upgrade the quality of weapons, armor, tools, and saddles from primitive all the way to journeyman. Even works with items from other mods! Can also salvage items for resources.
  6. Auto Rewards: Reward Packs purchased with ARc earned with playtime on the server.[/i]

Play: 199.15.254.83:7330

How to add a Server to Steam

Edited by Zera