Community Crunch 212: Legacy Servers, Winter Wonderland 4, and Sponsored Mod Applications

StudioWildcard

¿Por qué dar eventos y dlc a legados si planean eliminarlos más tarde? Es irrespetuoso y deshonesto por parte de wilcard con nosotros que hayamos comprado un juego que en ningún lugar inicial dice "no juegues en el legado", pague el dlc génesis pensando en continuar mi juego y ahora debo  comenzar de nuevo, pediré mi reembolso wilcard personas deshonestas e incompetentes eso es una estafa, cierran todo el legado de una vez por todas , usted más que nadie debería saber cuánto tiempo se dedica a criar y hacer crecer una tribu ...

Edited by guardian20120

Do not expect honesty from those who do not have it. If you still believe that the server with high population would be respected and that there would be a fair classification of server usage, pay attention to the 501 SA server, the fact cannot be disputed. If you still believe in the purity of the ark, answer honestly if the legacy only had an "extended" life, why didn't you block these servers for new players??
This is very easy to do and need not be a programming genius.? Isn't it by chance that the 504 server of a few months, with an average of 45 to 50 people online on the island's fourth best server, suffered and continues roolbacks, dripping 255 or more to intentionally downgrade? Professionalism is so concerned about the image of ARK that it is closing its eyes to what happens in the legacy: a self-assertion of total neglect? As are the most distant people who bought the new DLC, you from Wildcard have stopped to think about it, it sounds like a bad and extremely dirty policy to respect, because they do not list what will be deleted before new DLCs are released. I am deeply saddened by losing a lot of friends here from SA, I have participated in 504 since it was created, and I can say in every card that much of Latin America comes into play, but talking to them, I realized why they do not continue to play in 99% of cases don't They stay and consequently don't buy dlc for several factors and all pass directly in front of WildCard, which unfortunately takes shameful paths.

1 hour ago, lyxoR said:

I mean, is there realy some pvp in PvP legacy servers in 2020 ?

Its more like some chill pve server anyways, and you will not lose your things you will be able to play your map and everythings was on, so where is the problem ?

Yeah, there is plenty of pvp in legacy if you aren't part of a giant alliance, at least on the server I played. At least once a week there were people there to attack us.

The "chill pve servers" are the ones controlled by mega tribes/ mega alliances, and its no different at all on official...

Friends, what Wildcard does, is to lie to us and disrespect us ... More than two years thrown away ... In some legacy, many more players play than in some official servers !!!! What they want is to close servers to be able to use them in genesis and save money .... couldn't they leave a cluster so we could continue playing?

Extreme disrespect for South American players, high ping often prevents South American players from playing on OFFICIAL servers and staying in LEGACIES, players who paid the same price for the game should have a little respect for players playing on LEGACY servers or show competence and create low PINGS OFFICIAL servers for South American players! They say Legacies are unsupported servers, but they do not create new SA servers, and remember that Legacy servers are home to many players who do not play OFFICIAL servers for high PING!

7 minutes ago, Remitente said:

Friends, what Wildcard does, is to lie to us and disrespect us ... More than two years thrown away ... In some legacy, many more players play than in some official servers !!!! What they want is to close servers to be able to use them in genesis and save money .... couldn't they leave a cluster so we could continue playing?

they are giving you the saves. you are losing nothing except free hardware usage.

3 hours ago, Mikeen2 said:

So will there also be pve that they will close?

Im on 538 xbox and they say it will close, however they did say only pvp.

Screenshot_20200107-191732_Gallery.jpg

Ik vrees voor jou dat ook PVE een paar servers verliest ? Cedric zei ALLE PVP, maar niet ALLEEN PVP, kom naar (un)official, je bent zo terug bij tek met de nieuwe rex-en ?

2 hours ago, lyxoR said:

I mean, is there realy some pvp in PvP legacy servers in 2020 ?

Its more like some chill pve server anyways, and you will not lose your things you will be able to play your map and everythings was on, so where is the problem ?

Join and find out xD . Nobody cares about the saves xD their worthless really unless renting  a server...

• Volunteer Moderator
5 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

Join and find out xD . Nobody cares about the saves xD their worthless really unless renting  a server...

That's primarily what they are for.

It was a ton of fun back in the day when the first saves came out to load them to your unofficial and flip PVE to PVP then roam around and blow up every ones stuff.

folks until you can get most players to actually not buy <add item>. None of this will change, they have zero motivation to do so. This is offering any type of customer service at all. They added the chibis so you could get past max level. Then screwed up the leveling of our characters. They rolled back the servers yesterday evening. This after locking us us after 1 warning and before that time had runs its course. All servers are running overly slow our se we got disco'd twice in a boss fight. that was 38 rexes 2 yutis all with 124 saddles shotguns etc. We all have a choice, we can continue to play out this dlc, as a lot of us have years into our characters. Then just do not buy the next one. In this way WC will get a hint. Guess they miss that most of us when something bad happens we say "you've been arked". I do not ask WC to fix everything but when we all are made to suffer because they refuse to fix any of it is a shame. As I bought the dlc for 6 of us, at almost 200 dollars this will be my last time. I am tired and can just continue to play the different servers I have at least until they decide to shut all of them down. Yes I get if people do not buy new they will not support the official servers. shrugs, considering they do not support us now in a few years so what

47 minutes ago, Remitente said:

what Wildcard does, is to lie to us and disrespect us .

Its not WC fault you misunderstood that legacy was borrowed time and would be culled until there was nothing left.

49 minutes ago, Remitente said:

couldn't they leave a cluster so we could continue playing?

The save files will be released if you want to pay for a cluster as a community.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

These saves are poop lol .barely able to play on a save unless renting a server.

like on single player? yeah i imagine the sheer magnitude of dinosaurs and buildings on an official server would smash most PCs or consoles trying to run it in single player.  for the record i was suggesting renting a server so they can play with their friends still.

Yes we are losing, losing the right to play on servers with low PING, because we pay the same amount for the game that people today play in Official, it is easy to start over in Official, but what is behind are often 2 to 5 years of work and dedication!

1 hour ago, Kaprosuchus said:

eles estão lhe dando os salvamentos. você não está perdendo nada, exceto o uso gratuito de hardware.

I and a bunch of my friends play on Legacy servers for specific reasons separate from official servers. I know almost every single person on Legacy PS4 and most of them say they haven't heard anything from wild card so when they say they spoke to Legacy players that is BS. I knew there was a reason why I was refusing to give them money for the Genesis DLC. And I'm definitely not going to give them any more of my money if they shut down my server which I've spent years on. If they offered us to transfer our dinos and our characters to official that would be more fair. But if their solution is just to shut the servers down then I have no reason to play Ark again and I have no reason to get any more wild card games. Feel free to message me my PSN is prime2448.

53 minutes ago, Sombra said:

Yes we are losing, losing the right to play on servers with low PING, because we pay the same amount for the game that people today play in Official, it is easy to start over in Official, but what is behind are often 2 to 5 years of work and dedication!

All legacy players were given the opportunity to join official servers at launch and not be behind.

• Like 1