Rex Blueprints and where to hunt them.

MrTarts

Rex Blueprints and where to hunt them.

Hello and welcome to this discussion. I recently hopped back into the beautiful game of Ark Survival evolved. I just built a new and better PC that can handle and perform the game that much better. Aside from that I am really looking to go for boss fights with Rex's. The only issue is I have a hard time searching or know where to search for these saddles. The only thing I have been told is to look in the two underwater caves on the island and the swamp cave and red beacon drops. While all this might be true I wanted to ask the community where to look as the info I stated was posted about 2 years ago(not saying its wrong). 

I apologize for any typos as this is around my second forum post here.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and have a great.                  p.s(feel free to share Rex stats with your saddle, might just help someone out)   :D  

1 hour ago, MrTarts said:

Might I ask what you used for these drops and did you do it solo?

Yeah solo

One giga, born with 425 meele, 100% imprint on me, 124 saddle, full leveled  i think on 850 meele now, one snow owl, u need to heal meybe 1 or 2 time until wave 7. Its depence how much enraged rexes u get in wave. One wyvern with all points in weight, because ammount of thinks u get from purple is just crazy

Solo is prety straight forward if drop is secured with spikes, if not, dont even try it with only one giga.

Caves are  nice to to farming for saddles bp, but let be honest, u just cant compare them to purple drop.

Ammount of caped bps are just crazy and that are dinos which u use most of the time, argy, theri, thyla, bary, rex, spino, rhino, mana, megatherium.

18 hours ago, hud said:

Yeah solo

One giga, born with 425 meele, 100% imprint on me, 124 saddle, full leveled  i think on 850 meele now, one snow owl, u need to heal meybe 1 or 2 time until wave 7. Its depence how much enraged rexes u get in wave. One wyvern with all points in weight, because ammount of thinks u get from purple is just crazy

Solo is prety straight forward if drop is secured with spikes, if not, dont even try it with only one giga.

Caves are  nice to to farming for saddles bp, but let be honest, u just cant compare them to purple drop.

Ammount of caped bps are just crazy and that are dinos which u use most of the time, argy, theri, thyla, bary, rex, spino, rhino, mana, megatherium.

That is great to hear that is how I did the red drops before. Might I ask where you farmed the giga saddle?

On 1/9/2020 at 6:54 PM, hud said:

Yeah solo

On  a final note did you find the giga in the wild with that melee or did you mutate to get it. I'm currently sitting at a 250 base melee.

4 hours ago, MrTarts said:

On  a final note did you find the giga in the wild with that melee or did you mutate to get it. I'm currently sitting at a 250 base melee.

it was breed with mutation. ide suggest using your giga only if there is offline protection spike walls around and healing at every wave make sure to leave 20 dinos left so u have time to heal fully :)stop the osd at the 7th wave  if a corrupt rex aggroes onto you lead it outside the spikes and return into the spikes it should get stuck/aggro on the spikes .if not wash/rinse repeat good luck keep surviving 

17 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

it was breed with mutation. ide suggest using your giga only if there is offline protection spike walls around and healing at every wave make sure to leave 20 dinos left so u have time to heal fully :)stop the osd at the 7th wave  if a corrupt rex aggroes onto you lead it outside the spikes and return into the spikes it should get stuck/aggro on the spikes .if not wash/rinse repeat good luck keep surviving 

Should I try to find a higher giga in the wild or mutate the one I currently have?

Archived