Server 377 map spammed with pillars

Damo1989

not sure if there is anything an admin can do, Server 377 Abberation PVE is spammed with metal pillars and ladders making it nearly impossible to build and even harder to create traps to catch crabs and such, is there anyway a mod / admin can come on and clear the green zone of pillars?

• Volunteer Moderator
10 hours ago, Damo1989 said:

not sure if there is anything an admin can do, Server 377 Abberation PVE is spammed with metal pillars and ladders making it nearly impossible to build and even harder to create traps to catch crabs and such, is there anyway a mod / admin can come on and clear the green zone of pillars?

Submit a Support Ticket and the Enforcement Team will investigate the spam and take action if necessary.

I'm on the same server EU-Abberation 377 PvE as you and I know who you are talking about. I put a Support Ticket in 7 days ago and it still hasnt been viewed. I would of like to of tamed some Event Karkinos, but there is no way to build anything to trap them. He honestly has about  85 % of the Green Zone pillared off on 377 that you can't do anything. 

Archived