Mana stuck in wall. Help plz

NukeGoose

Something you might try which I know used to work but may have been patched, it's been a LONG time since I last used it is you put it on follow to something then leave that dino out there but far enough away it is trying to follow it, then you go away for 30-40 mins  (out of render) and return and SOMETIMES they were able to escape, even through building walls. Sometimes you have to do it 3 times or more though so it is kind of a tricky and unpredictable way, but better than nothing. If you can get close enough which I dont think you can you should be able to pod it. 

3 hours ago, NukeGoose said:

I tried the out of render thing once, guess I could try that a couple more times. Not able to cryo it and I can't find a spot to sleeping bag into the wall like videos showed me.

Did you leave the one it was following out there with it or did you put it on follow to the one you were riding, you want the one it is following out there with it. 

14 hours ago, Cowgirl said:

Did you leave the one it was following out there with it or did you put it on follow to the one you were riding, you want the one it is following out there with it. 

After you mentioned doing it multiple times here's what I tried with ~45 mins in between.

Whistle follow, then move to.

Whistle follow then attack a corrupt I listed over.

Throw a text out, ride red, whistle follow, walk 5 steps.

Whistle follow.

At the end of each I hopped on snow owl and flew to sulfur then went about business.

5 hours ago, NukeGoose said:

After you mentioned doing it multiple times here's what I tried with ~45 mins in between.

Whistle follow, then move to.

Whistle follow then attack a corrupt I listed over.

Throw a text out, ride red, whistle follow, walk 5 steps.

Whistle follow.

At the end of each I hopped on snow owl and flew to sulfur then went about business.

Have you tried whistling it to follow while you were on a bird and flying up? IDK if they will launch up on their own but maybe?

Do you have a tek transmitter? If so, pop it down and upload the mana. Of course, you may be on official or another server where that may not be workable. 

EDIT: Yea, I re-read and see you're on official. This why I love private servers with S+ running. So much more flexibility in dealing with stupid game issues.

Archived