Revert save file?

RobbieC6175

I don't know how you could go about an earlier save file. Maybe if there was some way to access the game's files themselves, and if it worked similarly to PC (where there may be an automatic backup you could revert to), but I don't know how much control you have on console. Nothing through the game itself that I know of, though- you'd have to be editing the files themselves. Or, maybe you have an outdated online backup somewhere? But that would be entirely down to however that backup system works.

Otherwise, if you have access to commands, you could attempt to recreate what you lost. You can godmode yourself to retrieve your items provided they haven't yet decayed. If they have.. you'd have to spawn in items and hope they roll with similar values. You can't re-create the drake exactly, but you can at least get one of the same base level, though stat allocation, you'd again just have to hope you got something similar. You can give it as much XP as your previous one had, and colour it the same with commands; as well as adding imprinting and rider imprints (provided PS4 has all the same commands as PC).

Archived