Crafting the Tek Rep.

ET508

Crafting the Tek Rep.

So I'm playing on the Win10 Xbox version of Ark. I am playing single player, with the single player setting enabled on The Island. Now the problem. I have the Tek Rep. engram, but where do I craft it? I already know that they can be crafted from the obelisk and supply drops, or so I thought. I have been to every obelisk, have checked countless different supply drops and loot crates. Nothing lets me craft the Tek Rep. Now when I disable the single player setting i am able to craft it at the obelisks, but not the supply drops.

Just now, tbfrnritunbv6 said:

I crafted mine without any problems whatsoever at an obelisk. I'm not exactly sure whether you can do it at a supply crate, but I'm not even going to try. Getting all the materials in one before it disappears is probably impossible. Besides, why would I need more than one Tek Replicator?

I made a couple in drops before, its very doable. Actually last time I went to make a Replicator I went to make it in my current rep, saw the engram and it wouldnt let me craft. Then realized its ONLY craftable in obelisks/drops. Kind of annoying but just requires a weight argy

3 hours ago, Piffguru said:

I made a couple in drops before, its very doable. Actually last time I went to make a Replicator I went to make it in my current rep, saw the engram and it wouldnt let me craft. Then realized its ONLY craftable in obelisks/drops. Kind of annoying but just requires a weight argy

You can craft it in the fabricator as well per Wiki and my personal experience agrees as I have one ea on the 4 maps I have done so far. Modded SP so maybe that is it but wiki agrees .  Interestingly Wiki shows u can craft in Fab (on that page) but doesnt show that it can be craftef in Fab (on Tek rep page). Error? All i know is I have never crafted anything in an on or crate other than boss portals....

47 minutes ago, Groovdog said:

You can craft it in the fabricator as well per Wiki and my personal experience agrees as I have one ea on the 4 maps I have done so far. Modded SP so maybe that is it but wiki agrees .  Interestingly Wiki shows u can craft in Fab (on that page) but doesnt show that it can be craftef in Fab (on Tek rep page). Error? All i know is I have never crafted anything in an on or crate other than boss portals....

Check the wiki again, it says you can craft the tek replicator in the fabricator ONLY on mobile. If you are doing it on console/pc then its definitely the modded SP you are doing.

Archived