Need help setting up a .ini file

Hey sorry for being a pain, but I have searched all over the place for the answers I'm looking for and cant seem to really find them. Me and a friend are trying set up a 30x cluster between 3 maps where every level you get enough points to learn all engrams, and certain stat points to go like crazy like wieght when points added, but wanna get max Wild dinos to like lvls of 600+, and modify they stats also. 2 servers are on gportal and another on nitrado. But also to where like your platformed dinos can have bases built onto them, like a mosa or a quetzal. Honestly in my opinion I wanna take Brontos, to make them untamable period but where they are there cause a good source of meat and hide. We would also like to have the RSS health a little higher and spawn quicker. For Hatching speed something like 15 mins for a rex egg but like 45- an hour to fully grow rex and also be able to imprint. And also to allow anyone to cuddle with the babies. Max tribe limit of 4 and 4 alliances allowed. We dont wanna make it to where its online pvp either we want pvp 24/7.

Thanks in advance and for taking the time to read this and all your help to come.

Archived