Building Noah's ark in ark survival evolved

Richard330

Building Noah's ark in ark survival evolved

Here's one of my base building ideas how does Noah's ark as a base sound since it had many cubic meters of spaces for each animal species of both gender pairs since there's both genders of each dino and mammal in ark how big exactly was the ark boat in history in order to build it in the exact size with wooden engrams either in survival evolved mode or primitive plus and would it cause lag?

Umm. Ok I have a very bad headache and a certain level of math comprehension. Neither are helping me here. 

Alternative solution. How many Dino's, creatures can you tame on ark not including water animals. 

Can you then work out from those animals how much room you would need to create an ark? I'm assuming some animals would roost and not need lower ground areas on this ark.

No problem sorry to confuse you Not only Noah's ark is my only project as a base hyrule castle from breath of the wild is one my ideas of bases and it would be the ultimate base to raid lol but it's a whole lot bigger than the ark it doesn't look quite like it because of the stone walls etc i think it would look more like a castle with CKF mod the castles keeps and forts mod and perhaps even it would reduce lag issues to ?

Archived