Servers are unstable

Oieru

Servers are unstable

EVERY SINGLE server on my favorite list is unstable with disconnects every  few minutes, crashes every few hours and constant rubberbanding. Aberration220 never had such issues until the last few days of this event. Every single ark player in my friends list complains about these same issues on all their servers.

It has gotten so worse, that we are unable to do much on any server. It is ridiculous.

@Cedric filling out outage reports has done nothing to alleviate the problem (I lost count of how many I have filled out); the problems are worse, not better.

Before launching more patches and new content, please make a priority to see into the issues of the entire server network. They can't even take 20 online players without an event, yet alone when there is one. The game has become unplayable.

I haven't been experiencing any server instability on any of the servers I play on, short of the regular issues they always have. They aren't upgraded servers, we're on old hardware with fairly low end specs in comparison to what they could be.   I half wonder if this isn't something else entirely, there are many many factors that contribute to what can at first appear as server issues, could just be service provider issues, could be that one of the hops along the way to the server is unstable or has a disruption, I've seen Blizz servers completely take a dump only to find out that the entire east coast was having issues due to a major hub being down between us and the servers.  Keep filling out those server outages tho, and let's hope you guys are back up and running soon.

Our official pve (Valg 548) is extremely unstable during this event, 45+ second freeze during server saves regular 5-15 second locks, and crash+rollback every few hours. Makes raising anything extra difficult and risky to fly anywhere too. Nothing to do with network as we can see other servers on same block are down after crash, and eventually return back with 0 or 1 players active.

2 hours ago, Oieru said:

Servers are unstable

EVERY SINGLE server on my favorite list is unstable with disconnects every  few minutes, crashes every few hours and constant rubberbanding. Aberration220 never had such issues until the last few days of this event. Every single ark player in my friends list complains about these same issues on all their servers.

It has gotten so worse, that we are unable to do much on any server. It is ridiculous.

@Cedric filling out outage reports has done nothing to alleviate the problem (I lost count of how many I have filled out); the problems are worse, not better.

Before launching more patches and new content, please make a priority to see into the issues of the entire server network. They can't even take 20 online players without an event, yet alone when there is one. The game has become unplayable.

If you didn't make this post until 2 hours ago, then you are already very lucky......

5 hours ago, nameless said:

If you didn't make this post until 2 hours ago, then you are already very lucky......

It has been a week since my last option, Aberration220 became unplayable too. At least I could play on that during the event, but now there is no other option.

It is so bad, that even a GM got a disconnect during an appointment...20200104004856_1.thumb.jpg.1f00387e0ee676b6e5772128bf4ad544.jpg

Same on all servers.  Constant lag, disconnects everywhere, server crashing.    This all started just after patches 304.40 and 304.41

I'm not sure if the wildcard team implemented the patches and then went on christmas vacation for 2 weeks or what.    Not way the state of their servers should have been left  this long almost unplayable.

I don't really understand why the topic has been moved to the Aberration discussions, but well... So much for reading into the stuff we write. You mention one server as an example out of a whole list and the rest gets ignored?

By the way, the problems still persist, on all servers: Aberration220, Island346, Extinction493 etc.

Archived