Element Dust in Vanilla Ark

MrSpikess

15 minutes ago, SnowboundGem said:

According to the wiki you can craft the dust into unstable element in your inventory even on other arks. Unstable element has a decay timer but works the same way as element it decays into element.

Had some time off ark so maybe a few things I missed maybe best to check the wiki.

from what ive researched, unstable element is only on extinction, which i dont have so i cant craft it unless im wrong

2 minutes ago, SnowboundGem said:

According to the wiki it says even on other arks but that's all I looked for to be honest, I had to check because I just do boss runs on the other arks to get element, extinction map has loads of issues on my Xbox one s.

i think thats referring to being (this might be wrong bc i dont own any ark dlc) able to craft engrams from dlc you own in other arks but i can check next time i log in

18 hours ago, MrSpikess said:

probably one of the ways they want legitimate players to buy the dlcs if they havent

yea, I have been waiting for it to go on sale for like 60% off  but I am sure it wont be until after the new DLC is released. I just don't map hop, I have different characters for different servers because I dont want to risk losing my toons so it's kind of irritating to be forced to. 

Thanks for this. Realize now I should just port in and out of extinction to get the pattern to avoid having to boss farm. Working through maps and only done island, center, SE, and aberration. Lots of dust from leveling farm ( tek stegs paras raptors and rexes bred to be killed for xp) but had no immediate ability to use it. Aberration is such a huge nut to crack wont get to Extinction base for a while...

Archived