Either Fix Purlovias or Remove them

Maxranviir

Purlovias are impossible to deal with in the Snow Cave on The Island, if you take things slow, you can deal with every enemy in that cave, from Dire Wolves to Polar Bears to Yetis, but no matter what you do, you cannot prepare for Purlovias, there is no way to lure them out of the ground without them jumping at you and you getting stunned, the chances of you moving just in time are little to none, and they deal stupid damage because they are cave creatures and have a much higher level. I've tried countless strategies of trying to lure them out, but have had absolutely no luck. Why would you put a dino in the game that you can't even deal with if you prepare for it and take things slowly? 

On 1/2/2020 at 6:05 PM, Maxranviir said:

Purlovias are impossible to deal with in the Snow Cave on The Island, if you take things slow, you can deal with every enemy in that cave, from Dire Wolves to Polar Bears to Yetis, but no matter what you do, you cannot prepare for Purlovias, there is no way to lure them out of the ground without them jumping at you and you getting stunned, the chances of you moving just in time are little to none, and they deal stupid damage because they are cave creatures and have a much higher level. I've tried countless strategies of trying to lure them out, but have had absolutely no luck. Why would you put a dino in the game that you can't even deal with if you prepare for it and take things slowly? 

Firing rockets at the mounds will make them come out. I think grenades might work too.

Archived