Overhaul Winter Wonderland

Zorpthug

Suggestion

This event is the worst. It is most beneficial to the worst people. Even good people, even friends end up pissed off at each other fighting over presents. We're been referring to Raptor Claus as a terrorist. The atmosphere around the event is absolutely toxic.

I've heard a ton of suggestions that would absolutely make it better, like making the presents all fall at the same time. Or make it so any player can only get one per night. But I think a more complete and creative overhaul would be best. It should involve randomly finding presents as you play, so they are a pleasant surprise, rather than a nasty scramble to grab them first. This isn't a Christmas event, it's Black Friday.

4 replies to this server topic

5 minutes ago, Zorpthug said:

This event is the worst. It is most beneficial to the worst people. Even good people, even friends end up pissed off at each other fighting over presents. We're been referring to Raptor Claus as a terrorist. The atmosphere around the event is absolutely toxic.

I've heard a ton of suggestions that would absolutely make it better, like making the presents all fall at the same time. Or make it so any player can only get one per night. But I think a more complete and creative overhaul would be best. It should involve randomly finding presents as you play, so they are a pleasant surprise, rather than a nasty scramble to grab them first. This isn't a Christmas event, it's Black Friday.

Agree.

Chibi are useles, you cant war genesis hnla skinn  but chibi skin and alpaha dinos spawn rate  is so low that we can consider leveling chibi  to max plyer levels as false advertising.

But there is another thing that is worth killing your friend or your mom just to say what toxicity was created, you can get good blue print.

And on other side santa gift is not gift if you have to fight to obtain it.

Will be that traditional IRL way is much better - first you need to write him letter with wishes, second you must believe in it lol.

Archived