Server full but it is not .

TR-8R

Someone crashed 71 and when i tried to find it , the server won't show up on server browser .

I turned to Steam server browser , 71 show up there but here the twist ,  look at the number of player . 

skauo6K.jpg

129 / 70 players . This can't be possible .

My friend logged back in and say server only have 12 people .

Because of that i can't even join the server . Any one have idea what kind of bug is this ?

the kind where incorrect information is being sent to the server lobby. it's usually caused by fairly extreme load on the server that happens during start up, dino wipe, saving, or people trying to crash the server again.  my private servers often show up at -1/30 for a minute or two when starting up.  I'd just keep trying.

13 hours ago, TR-8R said:

Someone crashed 71 and when i tried to find it , the server won't show up on server browser .

I turned to Steam server browser , 71 show up there but here the twist ,  look at the number of player . 

skauo6K.jpg

129 / 70 players . This can't be possible .

My friend logged back in and say server only have 12 people .

Because of that i can't even join the server . Any one have idea what kind of bug is this ?

Steam almost never shows correct count. Use battlemetrics for more accurate number.

• 11 months later...
  • Volunteer Moderator
On 1/1/2020 at 8:57 AM, TR-8R said:

From what I know, this is caused by players transferring out (through a drop, transmitter, etc) which doesn't decrease the cached player count replied to queries. However, you can directly join your server by opening the following url: steam://connect/85.190.159.41:27017

Archived