Core Ark Mods

Breezie

Core Ark Mods

Recently, I've been looking into modding Ark. I want to find a good core ark mod that adds enough stuff to do. I've tried Eternal, but it just isn't what I'm looking towards. I know Extinction core and Annunaki Genesis have been discontinued. I've heard Primal Fear is pretty good, but is there any others? My PC can't handle a bunch load of mods, but is there any other recommendations for mods to include with said core mod? I already have Awesome Teleporters, Awesome Spyglass, Ultra Stacks, and S+. Thanks! Any map suggestions would be great, too!

Primal fear + the boss expansion + any of the DLC expansions if want the dinos from them and you're playing on a map that doesn't have their spawners, Noxious creatures is a good add on as well but not really needed if your're trying to keep the number of mods down

Two mods I'd use are Dino Storage v2 as you can enable non fertilised egg production in the .ini which helps massively with PF's kibble system and Iguanodon Seed Trainer (if you're using a stack mod) you need a lot of narcoberry, tintoberry & stimberry seeds early game for narcotics & tame helpers and the iguanodon's seed ability doesn't work with a lot of stack mods, could negate that though by editing stack sizes in the .ini and boosting player & dino weight

Archived