Corrupted Armor quest broken?

I have gathered all explorer notes for the Genesis armor skin quest but I did not get any of the skins. Yes I have the HLNA, Yes I have skins turned on, yes I have died and transfered servers several times. I have also restarted my client. Still nothing. 

Update: I checked my explorer note log and only have the first unlocked. I went to a location and got the popup story and whatnot again yet the note is still locked in my log.

Edited by heremraver

Hey I am having a similar problem! I have done 14/15 notes on 2 characters now and the only one I did not do was the note in the snow cave on island, as I do not want to run that if its not even working. I do not see anywhere to indicate I have squired a note and am currently trying to troubleshoot and have yet to find a solution. Another key feature of my problem is that I am able to get the same note again after logging back in or transferring to another server. It seems that there is just nothing tracking either of my characters completion.

On 12/31/2019 at 10:28 PM, heremraver said:

I have gathered all explorer notes for the Genesis armor skin quest but I did not get any of the skins. Yes I have the HLNA, Yes I have skins turned on, yes I have died and transfered servers several times. I have also restarted my client. Still nothing. 

Update: I checked my explorer note log and only have the first unlocked. I went to a location and got the popup story and whatnot again yet the note is still locked in my log.

On 1/5/2020 at 1:07 AM, heremraver said:

So what exactly occurs now? I posted this a week ago and no response. Are you fixing the issue? 

So what exactly occurs now? I posted this 2 weeks ago and still no fix or response. Are you fixing the issue?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Posted and submitted a ticket Dec. 31.....Still not so much as a reply. I disputed the charge on my credit card to get my money back, Sony banned my account until I repaid.

So not only do they sell a broken product and refuse to help solve the issues, Sony backs them up by holding your account hostage if you try to fight back the only way that you can.

Sony did say I could dispute the charge but I had to do it through them.  More of my time wasted. 

On 2/6/2020 at 10:32 PM, heremraver said:

Posted and submitted a ticket Dec. 31.....Still not so much as a reply. I disputed the charge on my credit card to get my money back, Sony banned my account until I repaid.

So not only do they sell a broken product and refuse to help solve the issues, Sony backs them up by holding your account hostage if you try to fight back the only way that you can.

Sony did say I could dispute the charge but I had to do it through them.  More of my time wasted. 

1.5 months and still waiting,  for anything.........

• 4 weeks later...

I have this issue too, but only with HLN-A #3 in the snow cave. I play on Xbox with a friend who is also having the exact same issue. Only we’ve tried to activate the note multiple times now. Each time we try, we get to the correct area of the snow cave, we see the blue holographic lights, and the mini HLN-A reads out her script. Everything seems to work...However the note never appears as “found” in our explorer note lists. We have tried individually, and together in case only one can get it at a time. In total we’ve tried over ten times using different methods. It worked for both of the other mini HLN-A notes on the island, it’s just this one. But it is preventing us from getting the skin ‘quest’ completed. Devs really need to either sort this or offer us a workaround 

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, heremraver said:

Nearly 4 months later and still no reply or resolution.....disappointing. At least tell me to raptor off your not fixing it and I will know where I stand.

It’s a community forum devs/CMs/GMs don’t interact much on here it’s mainly player to player if you wanna try talking to a CM try there twitter 

I don't know if it's same bug but I remember when I collected those there was an issue with them not working right. The solution: get them all online(even though they don't track), then go to single player, use console commands to tp you to them and collect them again. This will force them to be recognized for w\e reason. If you Google there is directions for the console commands with coords to each note.

• 2 weeks later...