Kodking194

can tobtain chibis on ps4

can tobtain chibis on ps4

so i have not been active for a while for personal reasons and i have been playing the Christmas event for the last 4 days now. in that time i have dedicated to trying to get chibis. the first 2 i was madly collecting presents and by the end had about 5 stacks of coal and 8 stacks of mistletoe. i had made a pen and placed 5 gachaclauses between 140-150. i gave them a\the coal and mistletoe toe and left them came back and got a but ton. i had gotten 200 odd crystals and opened them all. nothing. so for the next to days i spawned it in as it took too long to get the chibis and i wanted to check them out. i gave each on as much coal as they could carry, then all the mistletoe they could carry then i tried combos and nothing. so i continued that for 5 hours. i AFKed during that time to let them eat. nothing. by then i was really mad and confused, so i tried spawning them in and nothing. i tried spawning every single one and none worked .i followed the cheats to the letter and still did not work. can someone plz explain to me what is going on, is this a bug or something else. much appreciated. also i know this is late but merry Christmas and a happy new year

Sounds to me like there's an issue with your game, because if you are getting coal and mistletoe, presumably from Raptorclaus drops, then you should be getting a Chibi from every Raptorclaus drop.

Gachclaus doesn't guarantee a Chibi, but Raptorlaus does. So if you aren't even getting them from Raptorclaus then there's definitely an issue.

9 hours ago, GP said:

Sounds to me like there's an issue with your game, because if you are getting coal and mistletoe, presumably from Raptorclaus drops, then you should be getting a Chibi from every Raptorclaus drop.

Gachclaus doesn't guarantee a Chibi, but Raptorlaus does. So if you aren't even getting them from Raptorclaus then there's definitely an issue.

thx so much @GP. my friend suggested one idea. i have my loot crate quality set to 100. i know that when u increase the drop qaulity some things u find in beacons dont start to turn up. anyway does this affect raptorclaus drops and if so if chibis are considered a low value item in the raptor clause drops the the high crate quality stat might be preventing them.

ok so i started on this post right after GP replied. but i then went to bed cause i could not keep myself awake, after i woke up i tested my idea and it does not seem to be working. so i am going to report the issue.