Ipad cheats?

Violakitty77

Buying God Console would be the closest thing that comes to "cheats".

And also, you basically just said that you got used to using cheats, but you are asking if there are any? How does that work? That really doesn't fit in you know.

What cheats are you used to using?
This just feels like a bunch of nonsense

2 hours ago, TypicalArkGamer said:

And also, you basically just said that you got used to using cheats, but you are asking if there are any? How does that work? That really doesn't fit in you know.

Xbox one cheats is what i use but i would like to use cheats on ipad for “on the go” Like when im outi can play on ark or at drs instead of sitting at home on console

Sorry if i forgot to add some more information I was in a bit of a rush

2 minutes ago, Violakitty77 said:

Xbox one cheats is what i use but i would like to use cheats on ipad for “on the go” Like when im outi can play on ark or at drs instead of sitting at home on console

Your best bet would be to get the god console.

What I suggest though is at least trying to play without cheats. It may take longer and be more frustrating to journey through your way, but great accomplishments teak great effort and time. 
Plus you will notice you will have more satisfaction when you work hard on something and successfully complete it than when it only takes you about 10 minutes and it didn't take you any effort to complete it at all.

On 12/31/2019 at 12:27 PM, Violakitty77 said:

Ipad cheats?

please tell me theres ipad cheat menu?? It’s impossible to do the things alone creature taming finding notes that stuff

Those things can very well exist (And probably would) however they have absolutely nothing specifically to do with iPad. It would be possible on any iOS device (jailbroke), and especially on Android.

18 hours ago, XaosRes said:

Why cheating in a game?

Why playing a game with cheating?

Where‘s the fun when no effort is required?

Is it only for the ego to brag with achievements which otherwise couldn‘t never be achieved?

Sorry, but a cheater isn't really a gamer.

I think they are referring to the god console commands on xbox not like a mod menu.

Archived