Why does Official TheIsland PVE 48 crash every single night?

JetJaguar

Wildcard fix your server stability.... this is atrocious for a game that's been out this long.    I play on 48 as well and some of the worst lag and LD i played.   It's better than the extinction 442 server i was just on, went LD 3 times while standing in my base waiting for the transfer timer so I could get off that mess.

Not my connection, not my network or system.... this is server issue.   

Great winter event, the suprise gift is seeing how long until you lose connection to host.

Region locks could work (Ie. Blizzard) but the server hosts I am fairly certain, are located in Germany. I guess it wouldnt matter where they are located really as you could set clusters to  have specific region locks. I dont know why this wasnt done since day ONE of the game. Would prevent so much less lag, misunderstandings, and overall less BS in the game as a whole.

11 hours ago, Cyclops said:

Wildcard fix your server stability.... this is atrocious for a game that's been out this long.    I play on 48 as well and some of the worst lag and LD i played.   It's better than the extinction 442 server i was just on, went LD 3 times while standing in my base waiting for the transfer timer so I could get off that mess.

Not my connection, not my network or system.... this is server issue.   

Great winter event, the suprise gift is seeing how long until you lose connection to host.

lol i went to ext 442 to tame stuff because the player count was low, took me a while to get out of there due to constant crashing and the server saves were at least a minute or longer. you'd think they would have duping countermeasures in place after 5 years.

I play official Ragnarok 41 PVE, and for the last 10 days or so, the server has been offline far more than it's been on.

I could keep submitting 4-5 server outage reports each day, but clearly nothing is helping.

Out of interest, could it be because of people on the server attempting exploits or duping? Could that be knocking the server offline 16hrs a day?

Our Rag server crashes constantly, had to give up after I experienced 10-15 DC's and crashes within a couple hours. And now, Aberration 273 has become unplayable due to a stuck 255 Ping error for days now, with NO fixes insight. Out of 5  servers I'm on, 2 are remotely stable. PLEASE fix this constant issue that only seems to be getting worse. 

The only region locked servers are the chinese servers. 

Chinese can play on every server but no one can play on theirs. 

Wildcard will never reagion lock the EU or NA servers because Wildcard is owned by SNAIL GAMES a Chinese company. There has been no ''NA Wildcard'' since 2017, just google it. They are such cowards that they never even explained this to their own community.

Why would a Chinese company stop their players from playing freely, no one cares about NA or EU anymore at ''Wildcard'' (Snail Games).

This same situation happen on mine offical server too. Crashing everyday 1-2 times, hard lags, kicking all people and etc but i think its not only one server its all servers and wildcard should do something about it. Also about every 15 min save lag in transmitter/obelisk (transfer items) they should change that system because when its lagging and you are example at boss fight or lava golem and you don't know that its lagging you can lost your stuff/dinos easily. I remember times when ark didn't had that 15 min save lag system and it's was never laggy after every 15 min and i remember when servers was stable and never crashed only was high ping because alot people was playing on same map. This 2019-2020 server situation is really poop and should be resolved by wildcard.

1 hour ago, Sleiva said:

This same situation happen on mine offical server too. Crashing everyday 1-2 times, hard lags, kicking all people and etc but i think its not only one server its all servers and wildcard should do something about it. Also about every 15 min save lag in transmitter/obelisk (transfer items) they should change that system because when its lagging and you are example at boss fight or lava golem and you don't know that its lagging you can lost your stuff/dinos easily. I remember times when ark didn't had that 15 min save lag system and it's was never laggy after every 15 min and i remember when servers was stable and never crashed only was high ping because alot people was playing on same map. This 2019-2020 server situation is really poop and should be resolved by wildcard.

What's weird is this isn't happening  on the legacy cluster.30 ppl online aswell...

Archived