Castles keeps and forts mod ever coming to consoles?

Richard330

Suggestion

Castles keeps and forts mod ever coming to consoles?

Hi all I know so far that the castles keeps and forts mod in short CKF is still a PC mod and not yet on consoles and I'm still working on my hyrule castle from breath of the wild build but it creates lag in the process and i got a reply that the CKF helps reduce lag because it has larger walls and plus it's even got a more castle authentic feel to it that would make my hyrule castle from breath of the wild building a dream come true but I'm still wondering if it will one day make its way to consoles from pc just like it did with primitive plus and also ecos mod that either isn't on the consoles yet too that one's also wanted

4 replies to this server topic

Does that explain the glitches in primitive plus one issue i ran into when playing primitive plus was when I enable and disable creative mode the plus bed gets duped in the engrams i tried reporting that issue but if it's abandoned as you said then there's no fixing with any updates right? And as for CKF there's no chance of it coming to consoles and i would have to use the pc version of ark to play those mods?

13 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

Doubtful since the original CKF has been abandoned for a remastered version being built from scratch.

Honestly WC taking over mods dosen't have the best track record. Prim+ is largely abandoned.

I've also seen people transferring custom.  Pnt format paintings from pc to Xbox one but I don't know

2 hours ago, Richard330 said:

Does that explain the glitches in primitive plus one issue i ran into when playing primitive plus was when I enable and disable creative mode the plus bed gets duped in the engrams i tried reporting that issue but if it's abandoned as you said then there's no fixing with any updates right?

You can easily look at the patch notes and see how often prim+ gets updates. Very rarely. And since the newest DLCs were entirely tek based, prim+ didn't even get those maps.

2 hours ago, Richard330 said:

And as for CKF there's no chance of it coming to consoles and i would have to use the pc version of ark to play those mods?

Only the steam pc version has access to mods. The few mods that were incorporated into the base game were basically purchased from the mod authors either through being hired as employees or outright purchasing the map like Valguero. Once this happens it's in WC control and not the mod authors.

The Valguero example includes how the original mod/map author has gone back and created a map extension map to add back creatures that WC chose to cut upon the free DLC release.

What about pnt painting formats that are formatted on the pc and somehow transferred to the Xbox one i believe it's from the pc ark version of the game to the Xbox one version of the game i don't know i have a pc but it's unusable till i get another charging cable cause the one it came with got bitten off by either my mother's dog or a mouse i usually have a mice problem i think these formatted paintings would help me a whole lot better than the free painting on a flag canvas etc because I'm trying to paint the zelda triforce banner symbol of the castle but it does not work with the free paint it's too dark 

Archived