Tribe new characters across all maps

SnowboundGem

Tribe new characters across all maps

I play single player Xbox I'm looking for a way to tribe my alt players from other maps so I can send things to my main base. Is there a way to do this?

I created a new player for scorched earth and want to invite him to the tribe but I'm not sure how. Then the same for all other maps.

Normally I just admin cheat and take over the structures and Dino's just wondered if there was an easier way.

Thanks in advance.

P.s the reason for doing this is due to having lost a main character already in the terminal, uploaded a 135 and it just disappeared so had to restart from scratch with a new one a month back. So would rather send Dino's and items across than characters.

I think that what you're going to have to do is use the obelisks to upload your stuff between servers.  For this you'll want to just use the one character, but you'll have to mule the stuff from the obs to your base yourself.  You might want to consider building outposts at the obs since it's your SP world and you're utilizing them.

So do I force take over each tribe to do this each new map or do I send player one to each map to add them to the tribe on map one?

Thanks for the answer punting the items between one not a problem it's more how do I tribe new Xbox single player across all maps.

I'm worried about losing another character to the obs.

Archived