It appears the ARK crew is offline......

nameless

On 12/31/2019 at 8:23 AM, Cyclops said:

Sorry, they are to busy working on new DLC content to be concerned about people being able to play on old content.   

There is no money in that apparently.

This is a ridiculous assumption(and if its a  joke, it is not original) 

Its the holiday season and even Wildcard members have a right to have time off. 

2 hours ago, Cyclops said:

I was being sarcastic, but some truth there as well.

Server stability has been an issue for years, if not since release.   This should be a priority for dev resources, not continuing to pump out new content.

The server stability is abysmal.   Fix the current issues FIRST.

I think the developers are worried that without new content, the old players will get bored and leave. Without the old players, ark will lose popularity and no new copies will be sold. They probably want to repair the bugs too, since a buggy game will increase refund requests from new players. But they may want to deal with the most deadly problem first.

It is like how people treat heart disease before skin rash if giving a chance to treat only one of them, even when skin rash is more irritating and easier to treat.

shoot ive had tickets now not be answered in over a week and iam sure the list is longer then that but funny thing people that sent in tickets before me have been answered so yeah this is bs they been off imo for almost over 3 weeks now I understand holidays don't get me wrong but this whole going dark for weeks at a time no other company does this junk and gets away with this and the bugs that people protect ark on is bs 1 year avg for a bug to be fixed shoot we still have the food bug that's over 2 years old and the mana poof bug that is due to there crappy servers but hell its been 4 years and they follow the same proto they just run straight ahead barely fixing anything  and when they do fix a bug its sooo late its not even shoot for noobs that don't believe me look at leg servers those where post to die almost what a year and half and cost how much to keep going this is junk

On 1/4/2020 at 9:19 PM, Swordguy said:

I blame Atlas personally. Ark back in the day could have full servers and ping wouldn't go above 100ms ever, now its hitting 200+ when servers are half full, and crashing left right and center. Maybe I'm imagining things, but I noticed servers were never the same after Atlas launched.

You're comparing two different games (ARK EA vs Current ARK) Current ark is a LOT more laggy (look at turret tracking, particle effects, TEK, etc)

Archived