Level 350+ bred dinos ?

Thomas180990

Level 350+ bred dinos ?

Hi guys , 

Just want a few opinions and I'm sure I'll get some very colourful answers to this too :D I play pc official pve .

we all know the common breeding dinos people use , rex , argent , anky ect ect . They have been bred massively and are so powerful towards even a tamed 150 they arent even worth taming if you want the best anymore .

here's the question , if you was to breed and mutate every single dino in the game like the rex , argy ,  anky ect has been which dinos do you think would gain the most , which dinos would be worth breeding to that level ?

if you had level 350 bred trikes , ptera ,  cornos they would be completely different to what we see on servers now so I'm interested to see what people think would be worth breeding as a new line :D cheers and apologies for the long post ?

Thanks , I have never really used pvp , not to the point of being able to breed anyways as I'm solo . How good do you think the ptera and trike for example could be for pve if levelled so high ?

I'm away at the moment but I suppose I could possibly use single player to spawn in some really high lvl dinos to compare them that way ?

1 hour ago, Thomas180990 said:

Thanks , I have never really used pvp , not to the point of being able to breed anyways as I'm solo . How good do you think the ptera and trike for example could be for pve if levelled so high ?

I'm away at the moment but I suppose I could possibly use single player to spawn in some really high lvl dinos to compare them that way ?

It comes down to whatever dinos you want to breed. If you want to be trading these less popular dinos you breed it may be harder finding people who want them. If you want to compare stats the best way to do that is the ark wiki. You can see things like how the bronto has better starting hp, but a diplodocus will have higher hp when leveled up.

Archived