Tribe Ranking Prevents Ability to Destroy Structures or Kill Dinos

Sasquatch7

Suggestion

Tribe Ranking Prevents Ability to Destroy Structures or Kill Dinos

Can we please change it so that if someone within the tribe isn’t ranked high enough to access a Dino or a Structure. They are also unable to to destroy it with C4(or other means) or kill the Dino. 

This would greatly enhance the security of the tribe ranking system and allow for tribes to trust in new players and let them join their tribes

2 replies to this server topic

I have to agree, and this isn't the first time I have read something similar so the thought is definitely out there. 

They need to take an in-depth look at the tribe set up options. A tribe owner should be able to set what each tribe mate is able to do. Which could be done as you suggested through a ranking system, or as a set of check boxes that you can individually set as the owner, for each of the tribe mates as they enter in. As trust is earned they could then have their options opened further. 

Thus far I have been luckily enough that I haven't lost anything by inviting someone in, but I have seen and heard of it happening. So I am all for allowing additional tribe settings changes for a more selective ability process on new recruits. 

I believe that the same should be done for the Alliance system as well. Alliances typically differentiate between groups so it would make sense that there are settings that should as well. For example, I have a few alliances with tribes that I wouldn't mind allowing them to place a bed, a storage unit, or something of that sort next to or on my own, but they can't because we are in separate tribes. This could then extend to which alliances are allowed to power or shut of things at your base, which could utilize your teleporter and/or transmitter, and which could even ride creatures if you are working together and one is in a difficult spot. 

I agree would be awesome if they could give the whole system a fresh re work

There actually is a way to get ally beds and storage boxes into your building we have done it a couple times

You have to have your ally join your tribe. Enable personally owned structures. They build what they need to and then when they leave the tribe back to their own tribe as long as personally owned is still activated they will pull all the structures they built with them back to their tribe. It’s a big a screw around to do it that way but it is possible. 

Archived