Is Official and small tribes wiping when genesis is out

TYRANZ

6 hours ago, jpcab said:

Legacy was early game acess servers. U know that.

Ya lol ofc I do hehe I still inhabit them xD

14 hours ago, Cowgirl said:

That's not a wipe, it's systematic removal of low pop servers. A wipe would mean no server is safe.

No legacy server is safe.

On 12/29/2019 at 1:07 PM, GP said:

No it's not true. Since when was there ever a wipe with a DLC release? People just scaring you.

Was it not announced at aberration  release?;)

• Volunteer Moderator
25 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

Was it not announced at aberration  release?;)

Was what announced at Aberration release?

Legacy servers became separated from the new official servers. None of the Legacy servers got wiped. Some got recommissioned for new servers. I assume that's your attempt at calling something a wipe?

This topic is about official servers getting wiped. There has been no point where official servers got wiped.

1 hour ago, Lycan187u said:

No legacy server is safe.

A wipe is still different than systematic removal, a wipe would mean that every server in that class (legacy, or small tribes, or prim etc) would ALL be wiped, cleaned at once. Also, a wipe would mean that everything is removed (dinos, items, structures etc) but the server stays and people rebuild, systematic removal is removing the server from the list to re-purpose it elsewhere.

2 hours ago, GP said:

Was what announced at Aberration release?

Legacy servers became separated from the new official servers. None of the Legacy servers got wiped. Some got recommissioned for new servers. I assume that's your attempt at calling something a wipe?

This topic is about official servers getting wiped. There has been no point where official servers got wiped.

Attempt lol no they were wiped\refurbished and yes it is about a official  wipe ;) my servers were officially   wiped xD I can't rejoin them can i? Haha but yes legacy was announced  to get separated and wiped clean for new servers at aberration  release.

Archived