How many campfires do i need?....

RustyAim

22 minutes ago, RustyAim said:

How many campfires do i need?....

hey guys seriusly how many campfires do i need to hatch an egg? ive usen 11 so far it dosent seem to work and i don't  even know if u can hatch with campfires anymore i would like to know at least how many i need to hatch my egg's :D

hello rustyaim i hatched few wyvern eggs on campfires while back i believe was 17 campfires on wyvern eggs if that helps :D but each egg has different temperature values to be able to incubate them dododex has the info i beleve. stand near to the campfires an look in you inventory there a place it says  hypothermic insulation/hyperthermic insulation that is what u would need look at i like 2700 hypothermic hatches just about any egg.  but i can say standing torches doooo way better try these

It all depends on what you are hatching and where.  Some animals eggs will hatch on the ground if you drop in the right climate for them . Even then though,  temperatures will vary throughout the day.  It could be fine then not,  if you are doing torches you need to look at what temp the egg wants, Dododex has that info .  

Then you look at the temp in you area,  and if it’s too cold, add torches.  If it’s too hot,  you need to find a different spot.

Archived