Extinction Server 456 is disconnecting everyone every 30 minutes!

Itzfreaks

Definitely not enforcement, why do you ask? Because if it were enforcement they'd be done by now and we wouldn't be getting Battleeye disconnects every 5 minutes.   I'm a pretty patient person, but this is day 2, the server lists as a pvp server, in-game it presents in the menu as a pve server, it disconnects without fail every 5 mins, and is generally unplayable. While I do care about my imprints and the fact that the event ends soon, I'd much rather be able to play on the server in general.  However, as with everything else, the response is gonna be "nobody can help you here, put in a ticket" and my response to that is gonna be, "I put in a ticket but as usual, the team responsible for fixing the issue is more interested in playing xbox in the break room."

Hey guys & gals, check your servers to see if things got better.  After patch 304.42, server 456 seems to be holding up much better.  I actually played a bit and disconnected on my own this time.  Event is still on apparently so they must have extended it but I'll seek some confirming info somewhere, otherwise the reboot of the servers seems to be helping.  

• 1 month later...

Archived