pve Heartbeat Cluster **10x Tame | 30x Breed | 4x Craft** Player level 250, Dino 480

Heartbeet

Tomorrow wildcard will release Valentine event. And ofc we will run this event at all our servers.
We also add another extra Aberration serve for just this event. So everyone can get some nice color Abberation dinos. T brick back you our cluster.

Best Regards
Admins Grouphttps://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/494028-heartbeat-cluster-10x-tame-30x-breed-4x-craft-player-level-300-dino-480/#

• 2 weeks later...

We are looking for more great Clusters who want to join our Supercluster. If you are a cluster owner? Join our discord and talk to our Admin staff. 
We have lot of players, and want to expend the world for our players.

Today we are two large cluster who coop and co-exist. Every cluster have there own admins team ofc and every cluster is by there own and decide what to run and do.
But we coop regardings Events. Our players love our Supercluster with so many great Servers to play at in the same cluster.

We have total of 1.000 members in our discords. And very few players leave our clusters, they move to other clusters in our cluster when they get tired of one cluster.

**There is  one Serie color drops in Two Servers in the cluster who have Very high Boosted Drops**
Tek, Chibis incl the new ones, All Saddles incl from Genasis, all the best crafted state ofc. And some other nice stuff.
Its you to find this drops. Its on a map what i should say i harder then General Island. Happy hunting! If you find them? Do not tell anyone else. Thanks!

• 3 months later...

So I know the cluster is gone, and this is probably a long shot but is anyone able to tell me how long ragc2 will be up for before it goes poof too?  Loved this cluster.  So sad that it shut down.  We came back to find rag up and running again, having fun just searching and taming.  Couple other tribes on now too.  Any way ya'll can unlock all engrams? If its still going for a bit longer? Maybe activate easter or summer too? If anyone is even checking this thread anymore?

Thanks,

Trixx - Tribe of LuckyCharms

Archived