Assertion failed: OctreeId.IsValidId

DAVID2XXX

Assertion failed: OctreeId.IsValidId

ICANT PLAY BECAUSE THIS ERROR

Assertion failed: OctreeId.IsValidId() [File:E:\ArkSVN-Trunk\Engine\Source\Runtime\Renderer\Private\PrimitiveSceneInfo.cpp] [Line: 305] 

VERSION: 304.31 
KERNELBASE.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffdd4e168d8) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ShooterGame.exe!FOutputDevice::Logf__VA() (0x00007ff7bfcf9178) + 159 bytes [e:\arksvn-trunk\engine\source\runtime\core\private\misc\outputdevice.cpp:145]
ShooterGame.exe!FDebug::AssertFailed() (0x00007ff7bfcf9715) + 178 bytes [e:\arksvn-trunk\engine\source\runtime\core\private\misc\outputdevice.cpp:220]
ShooterGame.exe!FPrimitiveSceneInfo::RemoveFromScene() (0x00007ff7c12f0fbd) + 0 bytes [e:\arksvn-trunk\engine\source\runtime\renderer\private\primitivesceneinfo.cpp:306]
ShooterGame.exe!FScene::UpdatePrimitiveTransform_RenderThread() (0x00007ff7c133aa1b) + 0 bytes [e:\arksvn-trunk\engine\source\runtime\renderer\private\rendererscene.cpp:597]
ShooterGame.exe!TGraphTask<`FScene::UpdatePrimitiveTransform'::`28'::EURCMacro_UpdateTransformCommand>::ExecuteTask() (0x00007ff7c136eda1) + 0 bytes [e:\arksvn-trunk\engine\source\runtime\core\public\async\taskgraphinterfaces.h:895]
ShooterGame.exe!FNamedTaskThread::ProcessTasksNamedThread() (0x00007ff7bfc687b8) + 0 bytes [e:\arksvn-trunk\engine\source\runtime\core\private\async\taskgraph.cpp:939]
ShooterGame.exe!FNamedTaskThread::ProcessTasksUntilIdle() (0x00007ff7bfc67a6b) + 0 bytes [e:\arksvn-trunk\engine\source\runtime\core\private\async\taskgraph.cpp:695]
ShooterGame.exe!FFrameEndSync::Sync() (0x00007ff7c07dd986) + 0 bytes [e:\arksvn-trunk\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\unrealengine.cpp:7951]
ShooterGame.exe!FEngineLoop::Tick() (0x00007ff7bec5a3f9) + 0 bytes [e:\arksvn-trunk\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:2521]
ShooterGame.exe!GuardedMain() (0x00007ff7bec5467c) + 0 bytes [e:\arksvn-trunk\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:140]
ShooterGame.exe!GuardedMainWrapper() (0x00007ff7bec5b7aa) + 5 bytes [e:\arksvn-trunk\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:125]
ShooterGame.exe!WinMain() (0x00007ff7bec5b8f9) + 8 bytes [e:\arksvn-trunk\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:213]
ShooterGame.exe!__tmainCRTStartup() (0x00007ff7c1833811) + 21 bytes [f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c:618]
KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffdd781168d) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffdd7a6e954) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffdd7a6e954) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

i'm having the same issue.. but i can get into the game but that crash happens when i'm in my inventory and i click to get out of inventory i get that crash with the same errors . i'v done everything first i got rid of all the mods didn't work reinstalled the game and did the verify integrity of game files right after reinstall still getting that same error . 

yeah me too this started around Christmas day . and yeah i was asking about this for  ARK  not Atlas . i'v done everything that i could think of . i got told that it was on my end by a few people but i really don't think it is . i have been fortunate enough to never have a problem with ARK till now . getting into my inventory isn't a problem it's when i get out of it that error crashes the game so i'm at a loss .. and it is the same error that DAVID2XXX posted 

ok i found a work around that seems to have worked for me . if you are having this error when trying to close out of your Inventory all i did was while still in Inventory click on the engrams option or anything next to that let it open then hit " i " and it will close inventory with out that error . i know this isn't a fix and i hope this at least works for some of you having this issue  . "happy new year all " 

ARK.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, assja20 said:

Hi!

Is there any solution in sight? It is sooo anoying. I haven't been abel to play propperly since Christmas and the Support guys tell me it's my computers fault. Realy supporting that...

Not exeting over the Inventory main page works, but sooner or later I hit the wrong button....*grummel*

Have you updated your client to the latest version?  There have been a couple of releases since your original post.

Also (as other people have said) it would help if you let us know if you're playing solo, unofficial or official.  And are you using any mods?

Validating your installation might help.  Validating your windows installation (sfc /scannow   in an administrator command prompt) might help.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I play solo and It was uptadet every time there was an update. Everything worked fine up untill an update just after Christmas. I was hoping that an update would fix it. Weirdly though everthing works  works fine up until I exit over the main/ Bbackpack page of the Inventory. And that is the reason why I can`t see a Problem wiith the computer. I haven't checked it it works after the newest update as that one is currently loading down.

(Edit: No It doesn't still the same problem)

Assja

Computerinformationen:
    Hersteller: Wortmann_AG
    Modell: TERRA_PC
    Formfaktor: Desktop
    Keine Touch-Eingabe erkannt

Prozessor:
    CPU-Hersteller: AuthenticAMD
    CPU-Marke: AMD A4-6300 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics    
    CPU-Familie: 0x15
    CPU-Modell: 0x13
    CPU-Stepping: 0x1
    CPU-Typ: 0x0
    Geschwindigkeit: 3693 MHz
    2 logische Prozessoren
    1 technische Prozessoren
    HyperThreading:  Unterstützt
    FCMOV:  Unterstützt
    SSE2:  Unterstützt
    SSE3:  Unterstützt
    SSSE3:  Unterstützt
    SSE4a:  Unterstützt
    SSE41:  Unterstützt
    SSE42:  Unterstützt
    AES: Unterstützt
    AVX: Unterstützt
    AVX2: Nicht unterstützt
    AVX512F: Nicht unterstützt
    AVX512PF: Nicht unterstützt
    AVX512ER: Nicht unterstützt
    AVX512CD: Nicht unterstützt
    AVX512VNNI: Nicht unterstützt
    SHA: Nicht unterstützt
    CMPXCHG16B: Unterstützt
    LAHF/SAHF: Unterstützt
    PrefetchW: Nicht unterstützt

Betriebssystem:
    Windows 10 (64 Bit)
    NTFS:  Unterstützt
    Crypto Provider Codes: Unterstützt 311 0x0 0x0 0x0

Grafikkarte:
    Treiber: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
    DirectX-Treibername: nvldumd.dll
    Treiberversion: 26.21.14.4187
    DirectX-Treiberversion: 26.21.14.4187
    Treiberdatum: 12.24.2019
    OpenGL-Version: 4.6
    Desktopfarbtiefe: 32 Bit per Pixel
    Monitor-Aktualisierungsrate: 60 Hz
    DirectX-Karte: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
    Anbieterkennung: 0x10de
    Gerätekennung: 0x1c82
    Revision: 0xa1
    Anzahl der Monitore: 1
    Anzahl der logischen Grafikkarten: 1
    Kein SLI oder Crossfire entdeckt
    Prim. Anzeigeauflösung: 1600 x 900
    Desktopauflösung: 1600 x 900
    Prim. Anzeigegröße: 20.51" x 11.54" (23.50" diag)
 52.1cm x 29.3cm (59.7cm diag)
    Primärer Bus: PCI Express 16x
    Primärer VRAM: 4095 MB
    Unterstützte MSAA-Modi: 2x 4x 8x

Soundkarte:
    Audiogerät: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek

Speicher:
    RAM: 8129 MB

Weitere Daten:
    UI-Sprache: Deutsch (Deutsch)
    Medium: DVD
    Verfügbarer Festplattenspeicher insgesamt: 952950 MB
    Größter freier Festplattenspeicherblock: 89824 MB
    Betriebssystem Installationsdatum: Jan 01 1970
    Spielcontroller: None erkannt
    VR-Headset: Keines gefunden

I found fix you need to follow this steps!

1. You need to open folder where is your ARK installed in my case: (D:)/Steam/steamapps/common/ARK

2. Now open Folder ShooterGame/Saved/Config/WindowsNoEditor

3. You need to Delete "GameUserSettings.ini" and "Engine.ini"

4. Now Start Game and Have Fun

*DONT CHANGE "GameUserSettings.ini" and "Engine.ini"

On 2/4/2020 at 8:22 AM, nekiiiiiiii said:

HOW TO FIX Assertion failed: OctreeId.IsValidId

I found fix you need to follow this steps!

1. You need to open folder where is your ARK installed in my case: (D:)/Steam/steamapps/common/ARK

2. Now open Folder ShooterGame/Saved/Config/WindowsNoEditor

3. You need to Delete "GameUserSettings.ini" and "Engine.ini"

4. Now Start Game and Have Fun

*Don't changing* "GameUserSettings.ini" and "Engine.ini"

no me funciono, probé iniciando sin modificar nada y probé configurando como uso normalmente pero no funciono, gracias de todos modos

Archived