Arkatraz III - PvE, slightly boosted, active community

ecIggy

Arkatraz III - PvE, slightly boosted, active community

Thank you for coming to read more about "Arkatraz III"! Our goal is to create a server and community for people to explore the game, not have to worry about being raided, and maybe make a few friends!  We started on Ragnarok in November of 2019, added Extinction, and will be adding Genesis upon release. We will continue to grow the cluster as the population increases so please come be part of that! Come say hello in Discord, https://discord.gg/DZxwZF5Features!

Ragnarok & Extinction. Genesis upon release
XP: 2x
Tame: 4x (150 rex in less than 30min with kibble)
Maturation: 30x (high level wyverns don't need milk)
Imprint every 26min
Harvest: 3x
Stacks: 5x (even raw prime and mutton stack, plus others!)
Always able to pickup structures, move your base after a month w/o having to rebuild everything!
Longer Days / Shorter Nights
Food / Water Drain reduced to just under half
Friendly Fire: ON
Events and contests every 2 weeks, with smaller loot hunts and games scattered between.
Community center with full workshop, paint, and blueprint library.
Free glowpets to help light the way!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I’m a 51 year old Canadian Ark Addict. been playing on legacy PVP server for the past 6 months. Since we are getting shut down in a few days an also tired of getting raided and loosing my level 99 character... I’m looking to join a private server. Love to build, tame and bread. Yours is perfect, just a little boost not to excessive. Are you still looking for more players and how can I join. 

Philsky

• 3 months later...

Arkatraz III continues to grow! Currently running 4 maps with plans for more! Ragnarok, Extinction, Genesis, and a 4th rotating map (currently on Aberration)! Our Discord is 150+ survivors strong, and our community is always happy to welcome new players! Many adjustments have been made to help the quality of life and ease the grind, but not so much that you're bored within a week. Come check out our Discord and say hi!

A3April.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Our growth continues! As of yesterday (May 8th) we've added Valguero to our cluster, enough for 20 players!! Come join the community to get the most out of Ark's story, building, taming and breeding! 

Our 5(!) maps are currently

• Ragnarok
  • Extinction
  • Genesis
  • Aberration
  • Valguero

Of course once Crystal Isles releases we'll be looking to add that too!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is our final weekend of our May event. Each map on our cluster has a different holiday event for different dino colors, as well as an increased taming rate to make it that much easier to get your new colorful pet!

Next month however, we're doing something special and should be a lot of fun ;)

Join us on our Discord for more details!

• 3 weeks later...

Our community has really stepped up this month! We have a number of community member run events coming over the next few weeks. An auction, a PvP pirate ship battle, and more that has all been organized by non-admin players.  If you are looking for a server full of helpful, friendly, non-toxic people to enjoy surviving with then we are your cluster!!!

July we are rotating our Aberration server to Scorched Earth!!!

A3June.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/21/2020 at 1:14 AM, TobyPlayz5 said:

What region is this server based in? I'm asking because I'm in OC and I'm looking to start playing on servers, I've played single-player for nearly 1k hours and I'm really starting to get bored of it.

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner!!! Our servers are based in NY, USA. We do have players from all over the world and they seem to be doing quite well. You are more than welcome to come try it out and see how it works for you, or even just pop into our Discord and ask around to hear directly from our other survivors.

https://discord.gg/DZxwZF5

12 hours ago, ecIggy said:

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner!!! Our servers are based in NY, USA. We do have players from all over the world and they seem to be doing quite well. You are more than welcome to come try it out and see how it works for you, or even just pop into our Discord and ask around to hear directly from our other survivors.

https://discord.gg/DZxwZF5

Yeah, I've been on other servers based in the US and my average ping seems to be 80, which some people may think is hell, but I find it tolerable, especially since I have to deal with australian internet.

Cheers, if Crystal Isles doesn't come out on console by 4pm my time (6 hours after this post), then I'll join the server and see what it's like.

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived