multiple servers are up... but can't connect

xihphor

multiple servers are up... but can't connect

anyone else experiencing that your server is up however, you can't connect to it via the in game list because it is not listed. When you search for it on Battlemetrics you see it is up however it is listed as "unofficial." In-addition, your friends report the same thing except they can see it but has a password protect. If you join (either via not typing a password or via battlemetrics) you get kicked about 3 to 5 minutes later?

This is happening a few servers now... Just thought I would see if anyone else is experiencing this. I feel like the server got hacked because everyone was playing fine then everyone was kicked except one person and some are reported seeing "battleye" messages pop up.

I appear to be having a similar issue. I try to log on but none of the servers seem to be responding. I tried going in through the Steam>View>Servers method, and even then I get a message "Unable to query server for invite info" and "Server is not responding".

When I tried to access any form of online play, no sessions appeared that I was able to join.

Is this an outage or has something more sinister happened to my account?

Archived