Chibi levels still resetting?

Xenithar

Chibi levels still resetting?

OK, I know they patched this, but the patch appears to have done nothing. Is anybody else still getting the chibi pet levels and experience reset? For our group, we login and they appear to have experience and levels. We kill an alpha. Now it is at level one with just a tiny amount of experience. It is like the server saves the display level and experience, but not the real level and experience and once you kill an alpha it shows what the server really thinks. We are all up to date and the servers are .41, so not sure what to do here. Before I file a bug report we wanted to make sure it wasn't just us.

I figured it out. If you kill an alpha with your chibi out while mounted on a dino, it removes all XP from the chibi. I just killed a level 32 alpha rex with my level 307 spino. The wyvern I had at 1,018,602 XP is now at a little over 2000 XP and is level 1 again. Not happy. If you want your chibi to remain levelled up, do NOT kill an lpha while said chibi is active and you are mounted. Put it up if you need a mount to kill the alpha.

2 hours ago, Xenithar said:

I figured it out. If you kill an alpha with your chibi out while mounted on a dino, it removes all XP from the chibi. I just killed a level 32 alpha rex with my level 307 spino. The wyvern I had at 1,018,602 XP is now at a little over 2000 XP and is level 1 again. Not happy. If you want your chibi to remain levelled up, do NOT kill an lpha while said chibi is active and you are mounted. Put it up if you need a mount to kill the alpha.

Maybe it's the mount kill. I've gotten and maintained all my Chibi level's while mounted on a Drake but have used a shotgun for the killing blow, to get full xp.

1 hour ago, JetJaguar said:

Had gotten my Reaper to level 4 while killing on my wyvern. Today I just happened to notice its level 1 again....

How did you got at level 4?

Is needed about 540k xp but there are not enought alphas on server .

Well at least on mine as im looking for alpha dinos few days already.

Also my chibi is level 3 but i got max player lvl +2.

So you must level chibi at least  to level 6 to get all promised player max levels.

Im guessing how much xp is needed for chibi lvl 6 - probably there is not alphas on all ark servers for that?

Archived