Server Settings HELP

Server Settings HELP

I need someone with a big heart who likes math/estimations, because I need a Christmas miracle over here. 

I've started playing on a server recently, powered by Nitrado. It's an awesome boosted server with 4x stats for players and tamed dinos, and 15x harvesting.

The settings are so good, I'm trying to emulate them on my Xbox single player world, but to avail. The sliders are not my friends, and the things I change don't seem to match up with the results showcased on the boosted server. I'm trying to figure out what settings I need for the harvest sliders and stats sliders. I was hoping to be able to get an estimation using the data I collected. 

Well, the thing is, I'm bad at math. Really bad. I need someone to help me out here. Here's the data: 

First is a dodo tamed at lvl 25, which came out at 37: 

Health: 48.1
Stam: 140.0
Oxygen: 285.0
Food: 672.7
Weight: 57.0
Melee: 163.4
Speed: 300.00

Here are the stats after adding one point to each (weight is cut because it just adds a stupid amount of weight so we don't have to worry about it) 

Health: 74.0
Stam: 196.0
Oxygen: 313.5
Food: 739.9
Weight: n/a
Melee: 196.1
Speed: 312.0

And now harvesting. Here's what I got from 3 "grabs" on a bush: 

111 fiber
- 19 amar
- 11 mejo 
- 23 azul
- 13 tinto
- 9 narco
- 7 stim

And here's from 2 swings of a metal pick (primitive) on a small river rock: 

- 15 metal
- 62 flint
- 23 stone

What kind of adjustable settings can you guys estimate from this? To anyone who can help, thank you so much. 

7 hours ago, LEDminer said:

These seem mostly appropriate for the mentioned rates, were you getting more or less resources on the server versus singleplayer? There are some settings that can effect gathering, usually to prevent lag when the gather rates are exceptionally high.

As for the dodo, looking at the melee stat gain, you might have singleplayer settings enabled. This effects the health and melee damage gained per level for tamed creatures. You can disable it in the general settings tab before you launch your singleplayer world.

Note: The data I observed was taken on the server with the high rates. On my single player, I'm still getting very "default" stat changes even when changing the settings that alter stats gained per point invested. 

I should offer data on what my single player harvests are providing- I'll get to that soon. 

When it comes down to it, I'm really just looking for how to emulate the 15x harvest and 4x stats (for player/tamed dinos) that Nitrado provides without using Nitrado. 

Still, thank you! I forgot to uncheck single player settings before. 

It doesn't have to be exact- with the server rates of the boosted server, it's possible for me to get some op stats on tames that make them seriously fun. 

I have a lightning wyvern, in his max level, with 60k health, 3k stamina, and I think 2k melee. He destroys deathworms in 2 breaths. I also have a tuso, not yet max level, with 100k health. He's not even level 200 yet and he's not bred. 

This is the stuff I'm looking to do on single player. I just need to know which EXACT SETTINGS to adjust, because attempts to emulate this are just failing endlessly 

Archived