bugs bug report - tame location glitch

ShadowKrio

bug report - tame location glitch

So I was trying to breed a few bears so that I can Have an easier time in the snow cave. but the snow cave entrance is too small to let a direbear in, so I led the baby into the cave and left the cave. but when I went back into the area, the baby bear glitched out and reappeared next to the entrance of the cave. So I led it back and stayed there until it fully matured. After it matured, I left the cave and it appeared again next to the entrance. 

WarDrum Studios, can you please fix this glitch?

the thing is that I'm trying to farm xp in a more reliable way, and I am bit afraid that sabretooths and wolves are a bit too weak to fend off the cave creatures. since bears are much stronger so I'm more prone to using bears for caves. I've been doing rushes through the cave with health potions and parachutes and grappling hooks and now I'm just trying to farm xp

If only you could request tames into caves or cryopods exist on mobile.

4 minutes ago, nintendogamer7 said:

@ShadowKrio now that wolves can equip helmets, they are hands down the best for this since they have a strong attack and a much faster strike than bears. Additionally, more people use sabres and wolves than bears for this cave; there’s probably a pretty good reason for that lol xP

I agree, but the fact that bears are much more powerful than wolves of the same level, regardless of the pack buff. you can do the lower south cave with a bear with ease, one or two shotting most creatures in the cave. Combined with the fact that the bears are quite mobile even in water makes me want to bring them to caves with water. humor me.

On 12/29/2019 at 4:02 AM, ShadowKrio said:

I agree, but the fact that bears are much more powerful than wolves of the same level, regardless of the pack buff. you can do the lower south cave with a bear with ease, one or two shotting most creatures in the cave. Combined with the fact that the bears are quite mobile even in water makes me want to bring them to caves with water. humor me.

Regardless of that, it won’t stay in the cave. So your best bet for xp farming is using something you can ride in and out of it. I’ve bred wolves with melee over 1000% so it’s no big deal for my server. 

Archived