Can we get a head's up?

Rio4201

Can we get a head's up?

So, it's Christmas day here in lovely Florida, and i'm sitting here thinking ahead and about what I need to do to prepare for the upcoming DLC.  This is where the problem actually is, because while we've seen goodies, I can't recall (or maybe I've forgotten) anything about what to expect for the first half of the release. Are we going to have a new map at that point? Is it going to be something we can server travel to or is it an instanced situation? It would be nice to have a little more information to properly plan for it, have I spent the last 3 months raising land and specifically water dinosaurs for nothing or..?  

Would be nice to get a little more info, a teaser of the map, even just a peek of the map without spawns, anything to kinda let us poke around and make some plans.  Also, I seriously, and I can't emphasize this enough, I SERIOUSLY hope the enforcement team is on board and ready, because you can almost certainly guarantee that pillaring is going to happen on massive levels almost immediately.  I'm still waiting on a ticket over a week old for a report I put in about a guy pillaring half the blue zone in aberration, I lost count after about 300 pillars, so let's hope we get a little more active involvement for the expansion.

Archived