Unlock engrams for inaccessible servers

rhymingreason

Suggestion

Unlock engrams for inaccessible servers

I live in Asia, and play official Ragnarok PvE . There were never any official Asia PvE servers for Aberration or Extinction, which is REALLY unfair since my tribe all paid for season passes.

Our server became Legacy without us realising (!), and because Asia PvE servers for other DLC didn't exist, our "transfer cluster" is only Island & Ragnarok. We'd love to learn Engrams for the extra game content that we paid for in Extinction and Aberration, but they can only be learned on maps that we can't go to!

Please consider unlocking Engrams for other maps on Legacy servers, especially if those other servers are inaccessible.

Otherwise it's carved content that's already been paid for!

2 replies to this server topic

10 hours ago, Aylana314159 said:

Doubtful this will happen. Plus most DLC engrams would be meaningless without access to the creatures (saddles) and resources to actually craft the recipes.

You aren't forced to play legacy. You have the option of playing on every map you have paid for.

I know it's doubtful. But there's things like taxidermy, wing-suits etc that I'd love to have a shot at... plus we have wrangled a couple eggs from other tribes for Extinction dinos that we can't saddle up.

And yes, we could start over on non-Legacy, but I'm 2300+hrs in... unsurprisingly, don't want to give up what we've accumulated! Besides as I said, they never made PvE Asia servers for the newer DLC's, so playing isn't an option - Legacy or otherwise - without game-breaking ping.

Archived