Tek Storages used for pillaring?

Fukushu

Tek Storages used for pillaring?

Merry Christmas everyone,

I have seen many russian and chinese people put tek storages on top of pillars. When the pillars despawn 2 storages will float in place of the pillar.

I'm not 100% if they count as normal structures and stop others from building near them but if they do, it will be broken beyond believe.

Those people will pillar big areas for 80 days and if you get the wrong Wildcard Enforcer he won't care or remove anything. 

I wish everyone some happy days and great Christmas good food. :P

41 minutes ago, deedoubleu said:

Tek storage has higher radius than pillars? What's the benefit apart from longer decay?

That is the benefit. Element is so easy and they aren't very costly but you buy yourself 80 days of having to actually visit an area. 

@Fukushu the one downside I can see, knowing it is an 80 day timer,  if an enforcer see's like 30 days clicked off the timer they'll realize it and probably delete it.

With 14 day metal pillars, it's not unreasonable that someone doesn't get to a certain area in 12 days on this massive game but 30, 40, 50 days? Obviously they are just holding it to have it not use it.

Archived