Frosty Advent of the Tannenbaum

XaosRes

@nintendogamer7...No, I didn‘t know what‘s special in this dungeon. After 4 runs now, nothing found what‘s called special or better loot. I‘m absolutely not satisfied with the loot in this dungeon.

@TypicalArkGamer, a normal level 150 eerie dodo. No need to gather dodo feathers, because you can get a plume sail and the other dodo stuff from the chests in the dungeons or now from the lootable gift boxes around the island. In my video of the lootable gift boxes of Arkmas I got a plume sail.

Killed dodos doesn't have implants...I think it would  be too easy if you could take implant of big dodo...This  dungeon seems to be easy but temperature in room with mammals (-80 degrees) doesn't give you any hope to come to boss.Only if you will buy thick skin baff...It really helps...But in common every room here is easy except of gigantophitec  and mammals...So you will be lucky if your boss is dodo  cause it is slow and have small xp.But ,WarDrum, why didn't you include jetpack in tek armour??!!!So this armour doesn't looks very useful to craft it...And please say me  how can I use tek saddle laser??Why doesn't not it works in single player so I putted in it element from dungeon???

Tek-Armor is still worth crafting + 50% speed (very useful against megatherium, therizinosaurus, troodon) and +50% melee. Get a sword and you can kill most of the creatures.

I didn‘t think that they will include jetpack cause of the lava trap.

Tek-Saddles are only cosmetic, they don‘t have a function through eerie element.

On 12/24/2019 at 7:49 PM, TypicalArkGamer said:

I have never tried this before, but if you take an implant of one of those dodos and revive it, will it resurrect the size it comes from the dungeons?

Would save a lot of time if it did for dodo feathers.

They resurrect at the same size range of taming a normal wild dodo... so under 1.2x in size.

@XaosRes thanks for the info. I won’t waste my time with it. 

8 hours ago, ShadowKrio said:

but this in my opinion is still quite an easy dungeon, so shouldn't you be using this to farm eerie element?

Farming eerie element is almost pointless so long as good blueprints are next to impossible to get without massive amber purchases, especially on MP servers where soloing only gets you 10 per completion. There’s no use. Tek isn’t really any better than far easier to acquire building materials. I’ll spend money to run my server, but I won’t spend any in game, not unless they make some important changes.

The only truly useful thing so far in my opinion is the Tek trough, since we can almost use the full storage... whereas most other items only let us use 1/2 or 1/3 of the actually inventory slots (looking at you industrial grill). The implant chambers may also be useful but are inherently flawed since they can’t be powered by Tek generators and cannot truly meet the claim of “10 implants” if one slot must be reserved for fuel. 

Archived