Raptor Spawned INSIDE my base!

TheTwiztid1

Merry f****** Christmas to me from ARK!

That's how it felt when I logged on today and got the "Your Dead" message when I had laid down ON A BUNKBED, INSIDE MY METAL BASE! So somehow this raptor spawned in my base OR a certain a****** is griefing me AGAIN. I lost at least 6 giga babies with 525 Melee at 70% and a bunch of other good stuff... so yea someone tell me plz ... Did that raptor spawn in my base somehow Because ARK is retarded like that.. OR... did someone somehow kite and mesh it into my base... because if that's the cause I know exactly WHO it was.

Ah Ark still being Ark. I would highly reccomend leaving a dino on neutral or have turrets to defend such highly valued raises such as the gigas, particularly if ORP is not a thing on the server. 

For the giggles my favourite one back in EA was logging in to find a pack of allos running riot in my completely enclosed log off room. Ah good times. 

rps20191225_104206.thumb.jpg.4b4ece7912b66fd62276916ac97be497.jpg

Lol imagine how I felt when I logged and saw a lvl 300+ corrupted rex, INSIDE my base one morning. Apparently there were spawn issues around the city, and my base happened to be on  top of said issue lmao. Happened twice, destroyed an entire wall of my base too.

Spammed some pillars and ceilings all around my base and that killed all the spawns, and base was safe. But um yeah. Ark is real great like that.

5 hours ago, AngrySaltire said:

Ah Ark still being Ark. I would highly reccomend leaving a dino on neutral or have turrets to defend such highly valued raises such as the gigas, particularly if ORP is not a thing on the server. 

For the giggles my favourite one back in EA was logging in to find a pack of allos running riot in my completely enclosed log off room. Ah good times. 

rps20191225_104206.thumb.jpg.4b4ece7912b66fd62276916ac97be497.jpg

My neighbors once had a pack of allos spawn inside their dino pen, I am SURE they spawned in because they spawned in as I entered render and I watched them fall into the pen. thankfully I was able to get them killed before anything got killed but it was crazy. (he had them on passive)

Well today I found one ptera inside my base on ragna, funny

My tribe member have big problem on ext with spawning dinos inside his base. His base is in city, west, near obi thing.  We installed few tek turrets inside base, problem solved. 

Strange, I have base on ext almost one year, never ever single dino spawned inside, but I m in middle of city

On 12/24/2019 at 2:10 PM, TheTwiztid1 said:

Merry f****** Christmas to me from ARK!

That's how it felt when I logged on today and got the "Your Dead" message when I had laid down ON A BUNKBED, INSIDE MY METAL BASE! So somehow this raptor spawned in my base OR a certain a****** is griefing me AGAIN. I lost at least 6 giga babies with 525 Melee at 70% and a bunch of other good stuff... so yea someone tell me plz ... Did that raptor spawn in my base somehow Because ARK is retarded like that.. OR... did someone somehow kite and mesh it into my base... because if that's the cause I know exactly WHO it was.

NEVER log out with a character alive. NO BODY no offline raptorery. lol. Idk why most people insist on sleeping with their stuff in their inventory. You're just begging for someone to glitch through your walls and drag you to a raptor.

• 1 month later...
On 12/24/2019 at 3:22 PM, yekrucifixion187 said:

How did you lose the Giga's? Regular Raptor's don't aggro onto Giga's. Only Apex predator's and Theri's aggro onto Giga's. Oh and Pego's because they are the worse.

I definitely have had Raptor's and other nasties spawn inside/phase inside my buildings before so could definitely be that.

My dumbass was too tired n too much of a hurry to drop them into a cryofridge n left them on my body

I def always have multiple dinos on neutral in my base. Sometimes they get out of place when stuff goes down, but I'd prefer that to the alternatives :)

When I log in, before the base renders sometimes dinos will be in the area. When the base does render, they can resolve the issue by just being inside of the base instead. Most recent annoying but not damaging instance was a diplodocus , which proceeded to move all the things! with it's nudges.

Yes, so they can just run off somewhere you can't find them chasing a pego, and then starve, or get eaten by something bigger and badder because now it's all alone. Great solution. Point being, there are uses to the passive stance, and even if there wasn't, how tf does that validify someone losing their tames lol. 

It is always good to have some dinos on neutral for guard duty to protect the ones you want to make sure don't go running off and getting lost, though.

Archived