Can you make Like when A Carnivore Hunts? When eats much long time

WEPIUM

Suggestion

7 replies to this server topic

16 hours ago, TheEclipseee said:

I think they mean that, like, after a dino kills something it 'takes a break from hunting' because it's just eaten. So it'd turn passive for a little while or something.

Or here, like it kills something and then wanders off passive, before returning and killing stuff again.

Ahhh. See now, that kinda removes the threat of wild carnivores though. Being chased by something? Just lead it to some prey, problem solved. It could work for smaller predators, but not anything larger than say a Carno or Allo

I think they mean that, like, after a dino kills something it 'takes a break from hunting' because it's just eaten. So it'd turn passive for a little while or something.

On 12/25/2019 at 3:25 AM, WEPIUM said:

yeah Hunts, Crabs Goes to Den And feeds babies Its One time hunting And Going 

Or here, like it kills something and then wanders off passive, before returning and killing stuff again.

11 hours ago, Qwertymine said:

Ahhh. See now, that kinda removes the threat of wild carnivores though. Being chased by something? Just lead it to some prey, problem solved. It could work for smaller predators, but not anything larger than say a Carno or Allo

Well, I suppose it could still be aggressive to tame dinos. Protecting it's territory and whatnot. Or once it's mad at something tamed, it'll keep going regardless of if it kills something else.

Archived